Login Create Account
Caption Winners
FromTheDeskOfJAW
I think it would be awesome and enjoyable to have caption winners for Finals night, because not all fame goes to the winner, as we've seen Carolina Crown win high brass multiple times, yet have won World Championships only once.

Some of the corps I see here are CONSISTENTLY at the top in certain captions (*cough cough* Corps IBEX Percussion)

It'd be cool to see who dominates in what aspects of the game.
Wrightown Raiders
Wrightown HS
Enigma Indoor Guard
Soviet Percussians
Stradivarius
I think this idea was brought up a while ago and I still like the idea. It might be cool to have them show up next to your badges (participation/medals etc...). But yeah it'd be nice. Except in guard it wouldn't exactly work out lol
12 years later
FromTheDeskOfJAW
Because everyone gets a 100? Or because there aren't "captions" per se?
Wrightown Raiders
Wrightown HS
Enigma Indoor Guard
Soviet Percussians
kmarti6
Totally agree that this is a good idea.
Head director of the Hornets,

Season 23 Division 3 Finalist, Season 24 Division 2 Finalist, Season 25 Division 2 Silver , Season 26 D2 Bronze, Season 27 6th D2, Season 28 Bronze D2, 13x D1 finalis
Stradivarius
Because too many people tie for perfect scores lol. In future seasons it looks like it may be a 3 way tie in GE
12 years later
Stradivarius
Strike that, right now it is a 4 way tie haha
12 years later
kmarti6
In which area? I mean they could all share it which may happen with the Gold medal in D1 CG. Also some of the groups may not even make finals but are still number 1 in one caption.
Head director of the Hornets,

Season 23 Division 3 Finalist, Season 24 Division 2 Finalist, Season 25 Division 2 Silver , Season 26 D2 Bronze, Season 27 6th D2, Season 28 Bronze D2, 13x D1 finalis
FromTheDeskOfJAW
Well we could at least have captions for Drum Corps and Marching Band. As I said, Corps IBEX is certainly dominating in the percussion caption, but they rarely, if ever, make the top 5.
Wrightown Raiders
Wrightown HS
Enigma Indoor Guard
Soviet Percussians