mrclarinet
So what works for leveling up
Proud director of
North shore regiment
North shore band
North shore pow
North shore psw
lowbrass07
I find that rehearsing generally helps to level up, haha lol jk.
Resilience (Drum and Bugle Corps)- D1
Shadows (Marching Band) - D1
Skyline (Winter-guard) - D1
The Thunder (Drum-line) - D1
FMA WEST
Bullseye452
This thread is dead!

Where are the division 3 marching bands?!
MUMK - Div. II Marching Band
Nebula - Div. II Winter Guard
Super Adventure Club - Div. II Drumline
Gold Armada - Div. II Drum Corps
20DM12
Carolina's Regiment of Winds is back after a few seasons off, and we fully intend to win the Division 3 Championship for Season 7.
Carolina's Phantom Inc. (D2)

UNSP:
DC - Carolina's Regiment
DL - The Phantom of Carolina Drumline
CG - Phantom's Crown
MB - Carolina's Regiment of Winds
animal
My band made it's competitive debut tonight, winning the FMA Season 7 Preview and earning an early medal spot. We're three points back of first, but it's a long season.
aNiMaL
CLASS VP of Administration
Member of IIEA

Inferno- 21st Div. I
Rhythm Q- 3rd Div. III
HCHS Marching Tigers- 8th Div. III
HCHS Winter Guard- 6th Div. III
JohnSousajunior
beware..................................
bandman12
hehe just behind my marching group Animal hehe. Vorpal Bunnies. go go go.
JohnSousajunior
The Talented and Gifted School for the Blind is VERY pleased with our scores this season. Our marching may leave alot to be desired, but our sound is so good that we are thinking of making our show next year ....TOMMY.......

Thats right, he plays a mean horn ..........
bandman12
Will the be silver horns? hehehe.
JohnSousajunior
We are working with the inventors of the "invisable fence" to adapt it to the corners of the field with each member wearing a very faint alarm that would actually sound like the bells of an old fashion "flipper machine" when they hit the boundries of the performance area. A change in uniforms to simulate the color of the horns would possibly create 60+ "pin balls" moving around the field bumping into borders ( sidelines / endzones ) and bounching back onto the field.

Since we have such a hard time with M&M due to being vision impared, if we can create a full length uniform that would cover the feet, it might help our visual scores.

Yes, it's a big task but the kids are up to it and are bringing their own suggestions to the table. The contra section would like to hit the front sideline as a group at the end of the show and force the game to "tilt" causing all sorts of bells going off in the pit and having all pinballs ( members) drift to the sideline between the 40's just as real pinballs do when a game tilts . We just don't know how to make that happen....YET.

If we can do SOMETHING to help these blind kids raise their visual score we might try to move up in class. These kids are giving it their all. The only real handicap is the staff as we struggle to find new concepts of visual design as we try to think outside box 5.

We appreciate the crowds reaction this season. It's so nice to have so many people pulling for us. If we could just win one contest and be allowed to play our encore selections of "I can See Clearly Now / On a Clear Day You Can See Forever" , our year would be complete.

JohnSousajunior
Hoo Ray, we have hit the motherload of metal clarinets for next years production. Taylor Music has agreed to stop making lamps out of old metal clarinets they take in for trade ins and rework them for us !!!!!
bandman12
SWEET!