Login Create Account
Add #'s to the Schedule page
cire
It would be very helpful to add #s to the schedule page, so you can see something like 12/30 meaning 12 people have been accepted out of 30 total spots.. this way you can see if a show has 0/30 and has been up for a week, that you probably shouldn't try applying to that specific show
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
Kiowa
I like that idea, but then again is it really fair to rob someone of making some money just because no one is in their competition?
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
cire
That isn't the point of it. What happens is say for example:

User goes to join a competition, they see 5 shows available.. they choose one. A day, 2, 3 days go by and they haven't been accepted.. (noone has) so they decide to move on to another show.. but by then all of the other shows are full.

It happens a lot, and has happened since season 1.. someone will create a show but will leave the game or not come back, or never check to accept an application..
kmarti6
Now that I see your reasoning I totally agree with this. It does get really annoying when you apply for a show and end up never getting accepted. Or in my case some will have me sit in limbo and see if they can find someone better.
Head director of the Hornets,

Season 23 Division 3 Finalist, Season 24 Division 2 Finalist, Season 25 Division 2 Silver , Season 26 D2 Bronze, Season 27 6th D2, Season 28 Bronze D2, 13x D1 finalis
Stradivarius
I always accept you kmarti ;D no matter what influence I accept people I call friends first lol.
12 years later
cire
I only accept people I know I can beat.

jk I just accept whoever applies first
kmarti6
Back at ya Strad;). Also I always have one person beat me at my show, curse you Phoenix Brigade! I generally accept anyone who applies to mine unless they decline me from their show or appear to be inactive.
Head director of the Hornets,

Season 23 Division 3 Finalist, Season 24 Division 2 Finalist, Season 25 Division 2 Silver , Season 26 D2 Bronze, Season 27 6th D2, Season 28 Bronze D2, 13x D1 finalis
cjf20
i accept the first who apply. (depending on the size of the competition)
Drum Corps:
The Royal Crusaders
Marching Band:
The Jamestown High School Marching Band
Winter guard:
Spirit Independent
Indoor Drumline:
Pride of Pittsburgh

Founder of BoA