Login Create Account
Applying to a competition
Kiowa
So I saw few marching band competitions that I am unable to apply to. It's NOT a league event that I'm not apart of, and it's NOT full. So why can't I apply to it?
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Kiowa
also im not at my limit of competitions for that week
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
MrsRomo
I've always wondered this too.

And not to hijack your thread, but are we not able to compete in events we host ourselves? I thought I was able to do it last season, but I'm not able to accept/decline myself; it just says unavailable.
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
saxamattone
Romo- You got accepted to your max amount of shows for the week.

CLASS Board of Directors

Carolina Royals - 16X Division 1 World Champions (DC)
Kiowa
i'm competing in my own events
#LosLynx

MrsRomo
Ah, gotcha. Thanks! Sorry for hijacking again! :)
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
Alex
 -infinity
Which week? I'm not seeing anything unusual. You can be accepted into 5 shows per week per ensemble, and only 1 per day per ensemble.
Kiowa
Week two (Sept 30th) there's two marching band comps that aren't full, not of a league and I haven't maxed out for that week.
#LosLynx

Kiowa
i mean october 1st
#LosLynx

Kiowa
never mind im confused now lol it was messed up now im magically applied to one of them
#LosLynx

DeafGuy
Most events you are probably applying for are league events. If you aren't part of a certain league, you can't join that league event. However, if you join individually hosted events not sponsored by a league, then you could apply to that event.
Blue Saints - 2009, snare
Pioneer - 2012, baritone (ageout)
Empire Statesmen - 2013, baritone
Kiowa
Ones i was talking about were individual events it fixed itself because when i went to check for alex it let me apply
#LosLynx