Login Create Account
League Rank
DeafGuy
The idea of a leagues is awesome. But there is one flaw, you have these leagues, but how come they don't have their own "ranking" system. For example, if a member were to be in first overall in a specified league, wouldn't it be awesome to have a separate "competition" mode within such leagues? So you'd be competing in a league, and overall FMA competition. I'm not saying to add medals, but bragging rights for who is the best in such a said league. Would be nice for low membership leagues to have "competition" as an example.
Blue Saints - 2009, snare
Pioneer - 2012, baritone (ageout)
Empire Statesmen - 2013, baritone
kmarti6
What are you looking to have changed exactly? That already exists in some way with almost every league having a championship show.
Head director of the Hornets,

Season 23 Division 3 Finalist, Season 24 Division 2 Finalist, Season 25 Division 2 Silver , Season 26 D2 Bronze, Season 27 6th D2, Season 28 Bronze D2, 13x D1 finalis
DeafGuy
Having a championship show, yes, but not every member of a certain league is part of this show.
ChrisRohn
Perhaps every season-active league member should be added to the championship show by default.

Detroit Parks & Recreation Department
DeafGuy
That would be hard to code, but it would be much more simple by condoning league members "scores and ranks" on the league page. By doing a championship show by default would also be catastrophic. There are, by the looks of it, hundreds of leagues and each league having their own championship show would look huge in the schedule listing.

Having a rank box shown on the league profile page is what I mean't. In it has a division of each class, I, II and III and respective members assigned in a specific division is showcased within it. The rank a member got on the FMA scoring sheet would be featured in this box, "competing" with all the members with in the league that is showcased in the said box on the profile page. So it's like having two separate competitions.
Stradivarius
I like it.
12 years later
kmarti6
I kind of do this by myself it isnt hard to do but it would be nice if it happens automatically.
Head director of the Hornets,

Season 23 Division 3 Finalist, Season 24 Division 2 Finalist, Season 25 Division 2 Silver , Season 26 D2 Bronze, Season 27 6th D2, Season 28 Bronze D2, 13x D1 finalis
DeafGuy
*bump*
Stradivarius
Lol I guess someone could do this manually but it would be a pain for a league MAoMA lol
12 years later