Login Create Account
ECHO members
Drummerz
Mehh VDCA is stil better loljkjkjkjk
WhoIsJust
Please don't forget that we start indoor TODAY! Right after band rehearsal... "Hero In You" meeting from 6:15-7pm in the percussion room. Very excited about this season, see yall there!!
WhoIsJust
Hey guys, tell everyone from Ocoee (in the league or not) to join the "Ocoee Big A Comp" on Nov. 19.... If I don't get more people to join, I'm gunna have to just fill up the competition with random lines..... Tell them to inbox me to approve if they aren't in the league, because I don't know who owns each line. Thanks yall.
LUNARMAN15
Ok am I the only one who finds it very concerning that masons second account is almost the same level as his main account?
WhoIsJust
He thinks it makes him a boss... He was braggin about that a few days ago, LOL
LUNARMAN15
more like he has no life...
Seb321
When should I put up an event.
WhoIsJust
How do y'all feel about a league vs league show?? Like call out another league to join an event and have all our lines go against theirs to see who is better? I'd like to set this up if everyone is down. Let me know!
Seb321
Hey guys I put up an event for the 30th so make sure u get in. I have about 11 spots left.
HaVoK1325
OHS Winter Comp. on December 28

lots of space
WhoIsJust
So we were declined entry to "OHS Winter Comp." I think it's safe to say that Crave is officially scared of DWI.... Just sayin....
RomanEmpire
can i please have an invite to join echo percussion
RomanEmpire
can i please have an invite to join echo percussion
Kiwidrummer2
Hi RomanEmpire. I think ECHO has been inactive for a few seasons now. Take a look through the boards to find a league that may suit you. There are a few good active leagues around