Login Create Account
Greenville Classic
Guy1
This season the Greenville Cadets will be hosting the seventh Greenville Classic! This is very exciting after a 5th place finish in Division II finals last season! We currently can hold a maximum of 20 corps and all are welcome. There were scheduling conflicts with in the Greenville Board of Athletics, which is why this announcement is a tad bit late.

We moved this "preseason show" (now a true competition) later in the season to hopefully attract corps that are in the Kentucky area that wish to have a more polished show for competition. Also new this season will be awards for each caption; these awards include; Best Music Ensemble (Div. I, II, III), Best Visual Ensemble (Div. I, II, III), and Best Overall Effect (Combines both Effect Captions, Div I, II, III).

After the last corp finishes their performance an Exhibition performance by the Greenville Cadets will be held! Although not competing this season, they will give an amazing performance! We hope to see plenty of corps and wish everyone the best of luck over the course of the season!
Greenville Cadets
Season 17 Gold Medal (Div. III)
Greenville High School Marching Band
Season 17 Gold Medal (Div. III)