Login Create Account
The Next Big Drum Corps League
Ywh648
So which Drum Corps league do you guys think will be the next big league on FMA next to MAoMA? CLASS, DCA, DCI, UNSP-C, KMEA-DC, NWDC or VDCA
Stradivarius
Well it definitely isn't going to be DCI I created that league way back in season 10. It took right off for a while but slowly members started to dwindle away. Class seems to not host enough league competitions anymore and most of the players are inactive. Not to mention the founder. DCA seems pretty reliable however. Many league shows with lots of members. UNSP-C has gone the same way as Class just about, and not sure about the other ones tbh
12 years later
Kiowa
KMEA hosts no competitions anymore so not them
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Stradivarius
Then my money is on DCA
12 years later
Insanity
Sees a post about KMEA...
-Kanye shrug-

We always have competitions on the Saturdays of the week, and the season hasn't started yet. Not a big deal.
kmarti6
Its funny that MAoMA is now the standard. I remember a forum a few months ago asking what the next great league would be and we were among those discussed.
Head director of the Hornets,

Season 23 Division 3 Finalist, Season 24 Division 2 Finalist, Season 25 Division 2 Silver , Season 26 D2 Bronze, Season 27 6th D2, Season 28 Bronze D2, 13x D1 finalis
Stradivarius
lol everyone thought we would be the great league in the future x) It is really cool to see the progress!
12 years later
Stradivarius
Oh and there is a league that was left out. CAMA is a great league with shows EVERY DAY. They have many active members (40 total) and are third most in drum corps membership! The League of Unspecified Identity is the only one ahead of them other than us. That is a rather inactive league so I actually am betting on CAMA as one of the next greats!
12 years later
ajh18
I bet it is going to be DCA they seem to be organized and are heavy on the recruiting so who knows we (MAoMA) might have some rivals soon.
Empire Statesmen 2012 and 2013
Drum Corps: Ferocity-MAoMA
Marching Band: SMH Lancers-ISMA
Stradivarius
It is definitely between those two!
12 years later
gcurrier
CLASS IS BACK! or did we go anywhere? Back to back silver And gold, I'd say we haven't been very inactive, just me. It's not quantity, CLASS is about QUALITY.... We still dominate the game... Come on, beat us!
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
gcurrier
How many seasons ago did I say you were the next league to beat CLASS?

kmarti6
are you asking that of us MAoMA folks?
Head director of the Hornets,

Season 23 Division 3 Finalist, Season 24 Division 2 Finalist, Season 25 Division 2 Silver , Season 26 D2 Bronze, Season 27 6th D2, Season 28 Bronze D2, 13x D1 finalis
gcurrier
Who did I say could do it? Yes lol

Stradivarius
Haha you totally called it xD Now come join the fun! :D
12 years later
Mrbean823
I need to join anyone willing to help me out? Just hit me up please