Login Create Account
chat room
Kiowa
why not make an official chat room since the page numbers are running off the screen
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Stradivarius
I suggested the chat room idea a long time ago lol so kmarty just created a forum thread simply called "Chat Room". And thus the 40+ page forum thread was born lol
12 years later
Kiowa
yea lol its going off my screen theres so many pages and i can't slide over to the last tab when i change pages
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Kiowa
yea lol its going off my screen theres so many pages and i can't slide over to the last tab when i change pages
#LosLynx

Stradivarius
Yep kmarty made a post under the bug report forum about that literally minutes before I went to do it
12 years later
Kiowa
well alex if you see this when i click on last page in the forums its taking me to the second to last page of said thread
#LosLynx

Stradivarius
It does that until there are more than like 1 or 2 posts on the last page.
12 years later
DeafGuy
What strad said, and yes, there is obviously a bug, or unwritten code to paragraph the numbers.
Blue Saints - 2009, snare
Pioneer - 2012, baritone (ageout)
Empire Statesmen - 2013, baritone
Stradivarius
It is technology being technology. Nuff said.
12 years later