Login Create Account
DCPI
TeamFrenchToast
Can someone explain to me how exactly DCPI works? I'm intrigued after browsing around a little bit, but I'm still a little vague on the details.
Wolverines (CLASS)
Rock Creek Marching Band
Kiowa
Dynamic Church Planting International?
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
TeamFrenchToast
No, no, no. Dynamic CHRIST Planting International. Jesus.
Wolverines (CLASS)
Rock Creek Marching Band
Kiowa
lol
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Stradivarius
haha well... it is based on real scores from the season. You choose the corps you wish to use for each caption. The corps that placed 1st the previous year is worth 25 points then goes down by 1 from there. You have a max on points so you have to do some research to figure out which corps are best in which caption.
12 years later
Kiowa
what is this anyways
#LosLynx

TeamFrenchToast
By placing 1st do you mean in that caption. For example, using Crown in your brass caption would cost 25 points and using the Cadets as your percussion would also cost 25? Or is it by overall placement?
Wolverines (CLASS)
Rock Creek Marching Band
Stradivarius
Overall placement lol but good question!
12 years later