Login Create Account
VDCA Last Day Of Season 30 Championships Records
Ywh648
It has been a wonderful season for VDCA as we now got a Division 2 & 3 section in this event and also for dominating Division 3 in FMA :D

Division 2-----
1st place goes to Vemix Regiment with a show called "Green & Blue" with a score of 74.895!! Vemix Regiment won't be promoted to the BOD because this drum corps is the founder of VDCA ((which is me LOL))

2nd place we have Gold Armada! With a show called "Get Out" and a score of 64.330!! Great job and I wish you good luck for Season 31! Hope you excel!

Division 3-----
1st place goes to Domo Arigato!! With a show called "Domo Arigato" also? Anyway, with a score of 83.605!! The highest score in Division 3 of FMA Season 30 and also highest score in VDCA Season 30! Domo Arigato dominated Division 3 since the beginning of Season 30 and remains unbeatable! We are very proud of you and good luck in Division 2 for the next season! Hope you excel! And lets not forget Domo Arigato will be promoted to the BOD! Congratulations!

2nd place we have The Common White Drum Corps! The former champion of this Championship! With a show called "A Show Of All Shows" which I think is a similar show from Season 29 and with a score of 69.275! Congratulations on your 2nd place finish! We hope you excel for the next Season and good luck!

3rd Place goes to Spirit Of Pote with a show called "Bananaphone" with a score of 64.195! Congratz on your Top 3 Finish! Good luck n we hope you excel for Season 31!

Finally 4th place goes to Imperial Sound! With a show called "Sleep" and a score of 64.040! But it was pretty close to be in the Top 3 and I wish you good luck and hope you excel for Season 31!