Login Create Account
IAoIP
Stradivarius
It is almost here! I will be creating the new drum line league at the commencement of season 31 with the title of International Association of Indoor Percussion. We have decided to debut with the international title to hold ties with CLASS as well as MAoMA for gcurrier will be helping in the building of this potentially stellar league!

All MAoMA members should move their current drum lines (if applicable) to this new league asap. I suggest leaving any current leagues and then gcurrier, kmarti6, or myself will begin inviting you as soon as the league is created. It will probably be sometime Sunday. League shows will be once a week on the first day of each week. This will change to three times a week in coming seasons, and maybe more depending on the success of the shows to come. Furthermore, if any CLASS member would also like to join, simply post here. If you would like to join even if you are not iun any of these leagues, post as well!
12 years later
SaxophoneMan
I would be excited to join!
Member of CLASS; Member of ENCORE; Member of PERC
Ywh648
Count me in :)
Stradivarius
Thank you for the interest!

#1300 post
12 years later
FromTheDeskOfJAW
Will the BOD be the same people as in MAoMA?
Wrightown Raiders
Wrightown HS
Enigma Indoor Guard
Soviet Percussians
Stradivarius
Yes. I will be adding any board members from both MAoMA that join as well as any BOD from CLASS. It is a joint effort after all lol
12 years later
gcurrier
very excited for us to get off the ground!!! going to be a great newseason and great new league!

MAoMA and CLASS members who want to join FBOA (Marching Band) as we work to restructure to MAoMA rules and guides are very welcome to join now. We also will take nominations for FBOA President to run the league.
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
Kiowa
no none of you can join! lol just kidding
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Stradivarius
haha easy killer
12 years later