Login Create Account
Midnight Regiment Announces S31 Program
OneofThoseKnights
The Midnight Regiment is excited to be returning to the FMA competition circuit for season 31!

This being the organization's first competitive season since S26, the Regiment will be revisiting and revamping their last show - From Dusk Till Dawn, with the new title, Night Sky.

Director OneOfThoseKnights explains - "We wanted to have a first successful season back to FMA, and we knew we had to be careful not to bite off more than we could chew. 4 seasons is a lot of time taken off, so we wanted to be successful in competition straightaway while at the same time maintaing the same standard of excellence our fans came to expect in our seven competitive seasons."

Program to include I. The Moon and the Stars
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star - Traditional
Queen of the Night - Mozart
Moonlight Sonata - Beethoven

II. Aurora Borealis
Salvation is Created - Tschesnokoff
Music of the Night - Lloyd Webber

III. Comets
Allegro Barbaro - Bartók
Night on Bald Mountain - Mussorgsky

IV. The Sun Rises
Morning Mood - Grieg

Poster!
http://i1357.photobucket.com/albums/q757/Angelo_Paul_Sapienza/ScreenShot2013-12-08at22013PM_zps9ffc2faa.png

We're thrilled to be back and get this show on the road! As always, good luck to everyone competing!

--The Midnight Performing Arts Association--

DCA Board of Directors
Two Time DCA Div I Champions
Two Time Div II World Champions
Four-Time Div II DCA Champions
kmarti6
I have to say your posters are the coolest thing in all of the show announcements.
Head director of the Hornets,

Season 23 Division 3 Finalist, Season 24 Division 2 Finalist, Season 25 Division 2 Silver , Season 26 D2 Bronze, Season 27 6th D2, Season 28 Bronze D2, 13x D1 finalis
Ywh648
Woah badass poster :D
OneofThoseKnights
Thanks for sharing your appreciation! We'll be sure to keep 'em comin!
--The Midnight Performing Arts Association--

DCA Board of Directors
Two Time DCA Div I Champions
Two Time Div II World Champions
Four-Time Div II DCA Champions
Stradivarius
I am Stradivarius and I approve this message.
12 years later