Login Create Account
IIEA-C and IIEA-D
bando
International Indoor Ensemble Association is returning after almost 10 seasons of inactivity. Traditionally, IIEA provides reviews for select competitions its members host. IIEA rankings and scores are done by taking FMA scores and putting them through a formula based on IIEA classes. The IIEA has four classes, Novice, A, Open, and World seperated between Scholastic and Independent.

All interested ensembles can message me or use this form:

http://iieafma.weebly.com/join.html

If messaging, please send the following information as well:
Scholastic or Independent
Novice, A, Open, or World
Founder of the IIEA

Eagle Regiment | Night Area HS Performing Ensembles
gcurrier
Sorry I joined two new leagues to help them grow! I wish my old friends the best of luck
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
corndogshuffle
My Indoor Color Guard and Indoor Drum Line will be moving over. The Ram Guard started out as IIEA and now that we're fairly established we want to help build this league back up!
***FMA Hall of Fame***
2x DC Gold 116, 119
3x DL Gold 116, 118, 119
6x MB Gold 28-30, 46, 116, 119
22x CG Gold 27-31, 34, 36, 39, 45-47, 53-54, 70, 87, 88, 115-120
bando
Thanks for the luck, gcurrier!

IIEA Finals have been scheduled for the last day of competition versus the tradition Sunday of FMA Finals Week. This will hopefully avoid conflicts as it seems that Wednesday has become a league finals oriented day.
Founder of the IIEA

bando
Applications can be received anytime through out the season. Hope to see you join us!
Founder of the IIEA

bando
A quick note, groups that are already members of other leagues cannot join us while they are a member of that league. Thank you.
Founder of the IIEA

bando
I'm going to get to the show results from tonight, I have half of the results done but I went on campus to work on my recital music for the beginning of February.
Founder of the IIEA

bando
Results from tonight's shows should be available on our website by tomorrow morning. Be sure to look for them!
Founder of the IIEA

bando
Its time to start thinking about Season 32, where would you like to see IIEA Regionals held next season?

In the past, we have had them at these locations:

Dayton, OH
Pittsburgh, PA
Austin, TX
Indianapolis, IN
Wildwood, NJ

...and more I can't remember.

Each week the IIEA will be hosting a regional event on Sunday, excluding Week 5. Week 5's regional event is the IIEA Championships on Wednesday.

How did championships work for your scheduling this season? Was it better when it was on Sunday or is this day better?
Founder of the IIEA

Jhawk
I personally like having my last regular show of the season be with my league. As far as Regionals I would suggest having one in St. Louis or Memphis.
Ivory Brigade
bando
Hopefully some more people comment on this...

Anyway, I'll have championships results up later today -- I went to do it just now and my spreadsheets froze on me.
Founder of the IIEA

Kiowa
*throws egg at band bus*
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
bando
Alright...

Anyway! All league events for the season have been created and all member events that have been created at this point have been added to the schedule! I will be working on updated the website tomorrow -- if you have any recordings from youtube of your music that you would like me to link when creating member profiles, be sure to send them to me!
Founder of the IIEA

bando
Updated member profiles and list will be available on our website sometime in the next few days. Over the last week the IIEA has added groups to the roster and saw the return of old friends to the league! Be sure to read the post above this one as I need to those to finish the profiles!
Founder of the IIEA

bando
A fun fact is that the web address for IIEA-C and IIEA-D end in 2 and 3, if you change the number to 1 you get directed to the director overview. This makes the IIEA have the smallest league number on FMA.

There are also currently 22 active ensembles in the IIEA! Most of which are in FMA Division 1. We have recently added three new drumline members in Division 3, and one new colorguard member! We hope to have the website updated with all new member info soon!
Founder of the IIEA

bando
IIEA Score Reports will now be a weekend recap of IIEA events during the week. Due to my availability and a looming senior recital I decided that this will be the only way I can continue to run the IIEA and still be able to sleep during the week. After my recital is over I will try to resume individualized show results. Thank you all for your patience!
Founder of the IIEA