Login Create Account
Season 31 Chat room
ajh18
Yo strad just go to college I guarantee you will be up till midnight or later everyday!!
Empire Statesmen 2012 and 2013
Drum Corps: Ferocity-MAoMA
Marching Band: SMH Lancers-ISMA
gcurrier
sad but so true...I used to sleep like 10 hours LOL

hey if you want to go that route corndog? I can go back to beating you LOL

my biggest issue this time of year is football--i get all excited by a 61 yard field goal and forget to do my rehearsal one more time before bed round 1 lol
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
Kiowa
lol strad you'd be awake probably 48 hours in college but it's really worth it
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
ajh18
I don't know about it being worth it Kiowa...I've been up till 3 or 4 in the morning having really dumb conversations or doing something really dumb in the dorms.
Kiowa
lol aye its worth it for me making all those experiences and memories can't wait til i have kids to tell them stories and what not
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
gcurrier
oh i can still stay up til 3 having dumb conversations about nothing LOL
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
Kiowa
you talk? lol we just go around playing room raiders trying to embarrass each other
#LosLynx

ajh18
I had a conversation about time travel once and then had nerf gun fights which we got in trouble for.
bando
My college experience is mostly made up of being in the music building until 3a (or later) whittling pieces of wood to stick into my oboe or traveling Mid-Atlantic states with the marching band or orchestra tours. Which is cool, but I don't really get to do much else.
Founder of the IIEA

Eagle Regiment | Night Area HS Performing Ensembles
Stradivarius
^that'll probably be me (minus the whittling lol)
12 years later
ajh18
Yeah that is slowly turning into my life especially cause the theater building is also the music building. Practice for 2-3 hours build a set for 3-4 hours then occasionally eat and do other work.