Login Create Account
Inside FMADC - July 13th 2010 Pt. II
MazzusK
Sorry about the confusion from my post earlier today guys. I put the wrong date. It's been a very busy day. But what’s important now is we’ve got some shows to recap.

Well, that was short lived. Perception Drum & Bugle Corps has retaken their position at the top of Division I. Lambs of Destruction retained their Top 3 status in Division I, dropping down to 3rd. Blue Deviled Eggs currently sit in 2nd, but have a fairly substantial gap for to close before taking over as #1. Perception continues to prove how unstoppable they are.

Infinity Sound Drum and Bugle Corps and Band Geeks both took the night off, but remained in their respective positions a top Division II. Modern Antic took advantage of other DII Corps taking the night off, and jumped into 3rd. Infinity Sound Drum and Bugle Corps seems to be running away with the Division II Gold Medal.

Forbidden Regiment and BlueGrass Brigade traded positions at the top of Division III, with Forbidden taking the top spot. The Arbiters overtook Night Watch and currently sit in 3rd. The Division III race seems to be heating up, with a neck and neck race between Forbidden Regiment and BlueGrass Regiment.

Division I Top 5
1. Perception Drum & Bugle Corps – 61.130
2. Blue Deviled Eggs – 58.530
3. Lambs of Destruction – 58.165
4. Darkness – 57.325
5.Cornhuskers Drum & Bugle Corps – 56.600

Division II Top 5
1. Infinity Sound Drum and Bugle Corps – 53.630
2. Band Geeks – 53.015
3. Modern Antic – 52.780
4. Eclipse Drum Corps – 52.610
5.Clan Wallace – 52.535

Division III Top 5
1. Forbidden Regiment – 50.985
2. BlueGrass Brigade – 50.925
3. The Arbiters – 50.450
4. Night Watch – 50.140
5.The Golden Knights – 50.095

Top Brass -
D1 - Carolina Red Oaks D2 - Gold Sound D3 - BlueGrass Brigade
Top Percussion -
D1 - Blue Demons D2 - Band Geeks D3 - Nemesis
Top Guard -
D1 - Perception Drum & Bugle Corps D2 - Open All Knights D3 - BlueGrass Brigade
Top GE(Music) -
D1 - Perception Drum & Bugle Corps D2 - Infinity Sound Drum and Bugle Corps D3 - Forbidden Regiment
Top GE(Visual) -
D1 - Perception Drum & Bugle Corps D2 - Infinity Sound Drum and Bugle Corps D3 - Echos

For those who haven’t heard(I admit, until earlier today I was in that group) there are a few members of the FMA Community who are attempting to put together Drum Corps Combines. These Combines consist of, so far, 4 different regions. I encourage EVERYBODY to join their respective Combines and get involved in this. It has the chance to become something huge for FMA and the Drum Corps Circuit (and possibly the other circuits as well). Make sure you check out the Drum Corps Circuit board in FMA Discussion. I'll most likely do a more in-depth review of the Combines soon.

Daily Numbers
651: Highest Attendance of the Day – The Battlefield
Director of The Wolves Musical and Visual Arts, a non-profit based out of Dacula, Georgia

Former FMA Drum Corps staff writer.
VincentPezza
I was shocked to see Modern Antic in 3rd place! I'm just shooting for top 12 now.
Director to:

Modern Antic
Odoriboro Blaze
Jester Fester
Sinisteria

Member of the CLASS
bando
Thanks for the shout-out!

This season is really getting nerve-racking! I can't wait to see the first regionals competitions!
Founder of the IIEA

Eagle Regiment | Night Area HS Performing Ensembles
katkatastrophe
The regional will be interesting :] I'm hoping for top 3 in it.
Proud Director Of

Infinity Sound Drum and Bugle Corps (D2)
Infinity Winterguard (D2)
Storm Indoor Drumline (D2)
Westwood Academy Marching Band (D2)

Mmhsdm26
My group is sitting on a week-long hiatus, so expect a huge score leap tomorrow. It's been 6 days and we're still in the top 12, haha.
Sapphire Sound - Div. I Drum Corps
Sapphire Sound Cadets - Div. I Marching Band
2x Drum Corps Medalist (S2 Div 1 Champions)
2x Marching Band Medalist (S2 Div 3 Champions)