Login Create Account
GLORY OF ROME
Nickdrummer
Rome's Astronomers and The Emperor, have decided that Coming NEXT SEASON will be:

RSCGs- Roman Star ColorGuards The New Colorguard League in which members will compete in weekly "The Guardiator" Colorguard Shows!

RPMs- Roman Prętorian Marchers The New Marching Band League in which members will compete in weekly "I Came, I Saw, I Conquered" Band Shows!

Show your pride for Romans by getting ready to join the NEW DAUNTLESS (fearless) LEAGUES!!!
Founder RPGs, RSCGs. BoD IAoIP
3 time bronze medalist
Season 31 Division3 MAoMA champion
Commentator
Kiowa
ha i play those rome total war games
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Stradivarius
One of my friends from marching band made me jealous that I don't when he showed me them lol
12 years later
Nickdrummer
YEP I play Total War glad to see you do to, and jake I showed it to you too!!
3 time bronze medalist
Commentator
gcurrier
i did a show inspired by rome total war once because i love that game! though the newer one wasnt as good to me as medieval total war 2. love the whole pope thing.
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
Nickdrummer
Ikr those games are so much fun!!! I named my corp and MB after them!!! Hopefully I will get CLASS and MAoMA people to join!! All are welcome!!!
3 time bronze medalist
Commentator
Stradivarius
lol you should have made them right at the beginning of the season! I definitely would have applied!
12 years later
Nickdrummer
I wasnt not high enough level I've only been playing a month, leave yours next season and you will be on my BoD and same for Kiowa and Gcurrier if they want and Kmarti and fastforward
3 time bronze medalist
Commentator
Nickdrummer
I'm thing about changing the RPMs to the RPGs. Not only does it sound sickening and awesome, but The marching band league will be called Roman Praetorian Gladiators!!!
Former Guards of the Emperor will recruit patricians(wealthy roman (BoD)) and plebeians( middle/low class roman citizens(league members))!!!!
3 time bronze medalist
Commentator
Nickdrummer
If you can't tell, I'm a history buff!
3 time bronze medalist
Commentator
Kiowa
aye add me on steam if you have it i really only play when im on a long bus trip my username is kiowa
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
gcurrier
I thought you meant a show not a league---im the founder of CLASS! i cant leave with all the success and friendship we have! but i wish you best of luck. ill certainly look for your shows.
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
FastForward
Nick,

Let me know more about the new Drumline league you are starting ... When will it be up & running, Etc...
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.
FastForward
Hi Kiowa !!!
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.
Kiowa
lol hi fastforward!
#LosLynx

Nickdrummer
Hey guys it is MARCHiNG BAND and COLoRGUARd leagues haha!!!
3 time bronze medalist
Commentator
Nickdrummer
Kiowa, I'm sorry but I used to have it for pC and I had steam then I bought a Mac and re bought the total war games I originally had so I'm sorry I can't
3 time bronze medalist
Commentator
kmarti6
um wasnt maoma starting a league with JShuler?
Head director of the Hornets,

Season 23 Division 3 Finalist, Season 24 Division 2 Finalist, Season 25 Division 2 Silver , Season 26 D2 Bronze, Season 27 6th D2, Season 28 Bronze D2, 13x D1 finalis
Stradivarius
I don't think these are MAoMA leagues these are in a realm of their own lol
12 years later
Nickdrummer
Yes they are MY own leagues but it is like a "farm team" I might possibly combine with other leagues that are Official MAoMA but, for now they are just leagues based on my groups! I talked to gcurrier. Gcurrier told me about the leagues already being created. We discussed a possible League combine in a few seasons but as of now it is my leagues! Thanks for all of your support!
3 time bronze medalist
Commentator