Login Create Account
A video of my from when...
cire
I was teaching high school marching band. This band was Montgomery HS in Chula Vista.. a very small group.. I also taught at Mt. Carmel in San Diego, Mililani HS in Mililani, Oahu, HI and Moanalua in Honolulu, Oahu, HI.

and no, it was coincidence that every school I taught at started with an M.

Anyways, here is the video... enjoy (I'm in the back)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TIuMjJSkMn0
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
MrsRomo
Gosh whats up with the Nazi salute? :p
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
cire
went with the music.. lol and it was sunny I needed some shade.

watch it again, and watch the football players behind the band
MrsRomo
hahaha high schoolers are so weird.
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
cire
lol
Stradivarius
Hahaha your such a troll xD
12 years later
Nickdrummer
:)
Founder RPGs, RSCGs. BoD IAoIP
3 time bronze medalist
Season 31 Division3 MAoMA champion
Commentator
cire
Strad.. the kids there were talented, they had tons of potential but they complained. a LOT. about EVERYTHING. Not one of their complaints were valid (to me anyways)

So I was the head marching guy and my marching tech (who was marching Esperanza) made a Complaint Box. It was a cardboard box that said Complaint Box with a slot in it to put in your complaints. There was also a hole in the bottom of it. We put the Complaint Box over the garbage can.

After a few weeks of that I realized it wasn't effective because I was getting no complaints in the Complaint Box. So I was also at the time building the website for the band. (I'm a website programmer) so I figured I would put a complaint system on the website for people to add complaints.

I called it the "Automatic Complaint System" (ACS) and told all of the kids to use it if they have a complaint. I told the band director too. It was a very easy form to use. You go to the website and type in your complaint and hit send. If it is a valid complaint it would submit the form, otherwise it would give an error "Sorry, that complaint is not valid. Please try again" It would then clear the form and then make them start over. Like I said, there was never a valid complaint. lol

One day I show up to practice and everyone is in the band room having a complaint discussion with the band director. They spent 1 1/2 hours complaining to him. One of the complaints was about the ACS. One of the freshmen complainers said that her mom spent over an hour on the website trying to submit a complaint but it kept saying her complaint wasn't valid. LMAO the director laughed. She was serious. She was also blonde. A ditzy blonde freshman.

So after that I had to change the ACS. So I changed it so it wouldn't give an error. You would fill out the form but the form had no submit button and all the form was, was just a text box.. not even a real form. LOL

Needless to say, the band director got another job after that season and so did everyone else. The band went downhill and as far as I know they haven't recovered.

All because they couldn't make a valid complaint.
Kiowa
aw someone was lookn fly
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
MrsRomo
I'm not sure how I missed that story but its hilarious cire!
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
cire
lol thanks!
Stradivarius
Haha only just read that cire
12 years later
cire
lol good times
Stradivarius
lol I am actually quoting weird things you say in my signature xD You're just making stuff up xP
12 years later
cire
I know. it's because you don't say anything interesting... :P
Stradivarius
lol correction: I don't say enough dumb things to qoute ;) You ran out after you used my spelling fail :P
12 years later
cire
More like you say so many things that I have a hard time keeping up with it all!
Stradivarius
lol your old age is catchin up to yah ;)
12 years later
cire
probably.. lol
Stradivarius
there's one race you'll always beat me in xD
12 years later