Login Create Account
DIII Top Five
Nickdrummer
Currently as it stands at 8:47, the top five Division III Drum Corps are as follows,

#1- Chuck Norris's Mouthpiece
Director-Beardman Lvl-19
League-VDCA
Show Title- Concert F on the mouthpiece Surprising that one note can get him 1st

#2- Ruim Angels
Director-Logan13013 Lvl-21
League-CAMA
Show Title- Planets I love that repertoire!

#3- J.R.D.C
Director-marchingmajor1 Lvl-14
League-MDC
Show Title- Crossing Paths Interesting!

#4- Springs
Director-Tanner1996 Lvl-13
League-DCA
Show Title- Tilted Sounds Cool!

#5- DCI CHS Cavaliers
Director-partytime339 Lvl-17
League-DCITC
Show Title- Tribute to The Tuxedo's Hmm? thats a weird title but i am sure its still great!
Founder RPGs, RSCGs. BoD IAoIP
3 time bronze medalist
Season 31 Division3 MAoMA champion
Commentator
bando

I think when you talk about how you feel about the shows, putting it in its own line would help make it a little easier to read.

Example---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chuck Norris's Mouthpiece
+ Director: Beardman
+ Lvl: 19
+ League: VDCA
+ Show Title: Concert F on the mouthpiece

Surprising that one note can get him 1st. text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text text

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

^Could be a nice way to organize it if you chose to use this style of post. Although the show title comments could be a little beefier. After a few tries and some experimentation you will eventually find a system that works for you. Also, trying to make the post polished and accurate grammatically usually makes the commentator articles look neater and easier to read. Be aware that someone might click on your post and that will be their first impression of the forums on FMA!

The cool thing on FMA is some players are pretty vague on their shows, you can get creative and put your own twists on things. Look at some past commentator posts and get some ideas. I;m not saying my own articles are great, but those are some things I've at least picked up. Hope that helps!
Founder of the IIEA

Eagle Regiment | Night Area HS Performing Ensembles
Nickdrummer
yepers thanks for the help!
3 time bronze medalist
Commentator
Kiowa
idk bando did articles but i agree with u bando
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Stradivarius
Pretty good first attempt man! And yeah would just recommend doing more with the personal comments and stuff x) Show some personality! Make it interesting!
12 years later
Logan13013
I feel so honored to be on this list man! ;)
Stradivarius
Lol you earned the recognition! Keep at it!
12 years later
Nickdrummer
http://www.fantasymarchingarts.com/forums/viewtopic/2529/1. This is for a personal request!
3 time bronze medalist
Commentator