Login Create Account
Nickdrummer's Commentatingz
Nickdrummer
I have decided that I will do requests for commentating provided I have the time to write it up!:) lol If you want me to do one on an event that that u are hosting or of one of your groups or your league, whatever u want, pm me, or post to this topic! Again, I will be willing to commentate but it will depend on when I get a good enough amount of free time!
Founder RPGs, RSCGs. BoD IAoIP
3 time bronze medalist
Season 31 Division3 MAoMA champion
Commentator
Kiowa
you can do one for my events if you want, i just had my cg competition tonight and will have my dl, dc, and mb in the following days
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Nickdrummer
Ok sure I can do one! Ill try to get it done today, I have one other request too!
3 time bronze medalist
Commentator
Nickdrummer
TheFirstFHorn delighted crowds when The Black Bayou Regiment performed their astonishing show called, "A Brave New World" featuring such repertoire like the famous "Mad World", and "Wonderful World." Other movements include "Uncharted World," and "Dream World." They earned themselves a silver medal at their last show! They scored a 61.075! Putting them in 11th place currently!

The show begins with a giant float that is supposed to be The Santa Maria with some actors looking about with telescopes, suddenly the drumline begins a buzz roll and the rest of the guard waves long dark blue banners across the hull of the ship to stimulate waves. Suddenly "Uncharted World" begins to be played and the journey continues as the band marches spirals around and around to simulate a whirlpool! Suddenly the ship float breaks into two sections and becomes "stranded." This starts "Mad World" and a crazy drum solo ends this movement as the flute section leader plays a soft lullaby and lures the band to sleep. One by one band members "wake up" and "Dream World" begins. The ship is assembled back together and the guard uses white banners to simulate clouds. Just like the ship that flies in the sky, in Peter Pan, so does this one! The band finally "falls back asleep" and then "Wonderful World" starts! The band dances around the "re-broken" ship and the pit plays a recording of seagulls! Finally the first trumpet plays the last note and the Band falls back asleep revealing that it was just a dream all along!!! Be sure to send TheFirstFHorn a congrats for the Black Bayou Regiment's great performance!
3 time bronze medalist
Commentator
Kiowa
yup thats a good one
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Nickdrummer
Thanks! Yours is next Kiowa!
3 time bronze medalist
Commentator
Stradivarius
Wow lol that is actually really good. One of the best recaps of a show I've seen!
12 years later
Nickdrummer
Thanks!
3 time bronze medalist
Commentator
Nickdrummer
Today the Kiowan Cavaliers are holding their Festival of Bands! The showdown started today around 1:00 due to all of the attending bands. It is expected to wrap up at 8:00 with scoring completed at exactly 8:01. This event has some great attending groups! The Carolina Royals, Lexington Legends, and Incognito Brass, not to mention some great division two and three corps! Kiowa hopes that you will attend!!! Better late then never! Come see her event!!
3 time bronze medalist
Commentator
Kiowa
:)
#LosLynx

Nickdrummer
:)
3 time bronze medalist
Commentator
Nickdrummer
I am now an official commentator!!
3 time bronze medalist
Commentator
Jhawk
Congrats now all you have to do is keep at it.
Ivory Brigade
NickDrum
Thanks an yeah I will definitely continue to comment on stuff but I probably won't do that many reviews right now becuz I'm really busy
Drummerz #MYSNARE
Nickdrummer
Oops that b!
3 time bronze medalist
Commentator
Kiowa
shouldn't cuss yourself out
#LosLynx

Nickdrummer
Lol
U know what I ment
3 time bronze medalist
Commentator
Nickdrummer
Next couple of seasons I will be doing a Nicks Pick which will cover a random group in each division
3 time bronze medalist
Commentator
Nickdrummer
My groups will be fundraising and not competing however I will still be commenting and my league will still host competitions
3 time bronze medalist
Commentator
Ywh648
You can write abt my drum corp :) Vemix Regiment :)