Login Create Account
IIEA Score Report - Capital Challenge XVII, XI Show Results
bando
Show results can be viewed here:
http://iieafma.weebly.com/1/post/2014/01/week-4-iiea-cd-capital-challenge-xi-and-xvii.html

Have a group that has competed an IIEA show this season? Be sure to check the IIEA Rankings on our website and see where you place!
Founder of the IIEA

Eagle Regiment | Night Area HS Performing Ensembles
Jhawk
woohoo I'm leading scholastic A in guard.
Ivory Brigade
Stradivarius
This is really cool.. just curilus, howmdo you score the groups? Lol my b account doesn't have an 80 on FMA x) it has like a 52
12 years later
bando
Well, each class has a different formula for determining their IIEA score. The lower the class, the more the formula gives your group a boost. The scores closest to FMA are the World class scores, and the Novice class scores generally get a 20-30 point boost compared to the FMA scores. Its sorta a very large spread sheet that modifies different captions in different ways and its hard to give a general explanation. The scores also have a randomizer put in so scores can vary up to .5 of a point. Also, the forumla changes from week to week to make it seem like the scores are going at much more steady rate. Week 1 World class colorguards can only get a maximum score of a 92 in week one because their scores tend to be so much higher than drumline's scores.

Generally if a group hasn't competed in an IIEA show I put them in Novice but sometimes (like it almost did here) it breaks the system and they get a score of 104 or something and so I just have to bump them up haha.
Founder of the IIEA

Eagle Regiment | Night Area HS Performing Ensembles