Login Create Account
All these newbies!!!
Nickdrummer
SO MANY NEWBIES!!! I wanna see what you think? Are they real, one person with a bunch of emails or what???? Comment below plz?
Founder RPGs, RSCGs. BoD IAoIP
3 time bronze medalist
Season 31 Division3 MAoMA champion
Commentator
JShuler
This isn't legit. No way. One person, or a group of people are doing it. It can't be all newbies.
Nickdrummer
Ok yeah but this is a big problem that needs to be dealt with than
3 time bronze medalist
Commentator
TheFirstFHorn
Gosh. Why would so many people sign up all on the same day??? Especially at the end of the season!!!
Chairman for BBDC, RPGs, and SGA

Black Bayou Regiment
Black Bayou Guard
Black Bayou Pride
Black Bayou Percussion
Kiowa
idk i think alex advertised it. i dont think its one person i havent got any msgs from thhem tryn to scam me just email a few ask where they heard of the site

just look the majority of them are at lvl 1-3 now no way one person or a group of ppl did that
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Nickdrummer
They were all made really close to each other and is probably just typing random emails in!! There is no message that says you have signed up for FMA so if this person never logs back in again than the real person will never know
3 time bronze medalist
Commentator
Nickdrummer
If too many people go on the site it could crash I posted to the bugs page becuz this could be a virus
3 time bronze medalist
Commentator
Kiowa
still in the off chance its not one person we should make them feel welcomed until they try to give us a virus
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Nickdrummer
Yes I have invited most but a lot of them haven't even made groups just accounts! But they start becoming active like next season with attending events
3 time bronze medalist
Commentator
bando
I really doubt it would be a virus specifically made for a website where people have fantasy marching bands... I really think you shouldn't worry about it. If its a real issue Alex will probably notice it before he notices your posts about it. Not to mention it looks like some of the new members are creating groups and starting to play the game. Calm down haha
Founder of the IIEA

Eagle Regiment | Night Area HS Performing Ensembles
Jhawk
The only thing I'm worried about is the return of the spamming bots.
Ivory Brigade
Kiowa
dun dun duuuun
#LosLynx

Nickdrummer
Lol hopefully Kiowa is right about Alex posting to to a site to promote FMA if so he did a great job!
3 time bronze medalist
Commentator
Stradivarius
I think it was a big advertisement on a popular site or page.
12 years later
MathMan
Emails?
About 3.14% of people will try to eat this post
The Cube Drillers (FAME)
The Field Liners (BoA)
The Square Dancers (LEGS)
The Drum Circlers (PERC)
(nana nana) x4 MATHMAN! MATHMAN!
Dylistotle
Think alot of it, was from the "MFOBK" FB Page. They shouted this game out, and they have ALOT of followers.
Nickdrummer
Ahh
3 time bronze medalist
Commentator
Kiowa
heeeey im subscribed to that page!
#LosLynx

cire
What is MFOBK?
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
Kiowa
memes for obsessed band kids if im not mistaken
#LosLynx