Login Create Account
IAoIP-Discussion Thread
Stradivarius
Open to any and all wishing to discuss anything within the IAoIP league. Outsiders welcome! :)

This is also a good place to ask for an invite to this already prestigious league after only one season of competition!

<--- #1600 posts
12 years later
Nickdrummer
Hi
Founder RPGs, RSCGs. BoD IAoIP
3 time bronze medalist
Season 31 Division3 MAoMA champion
Commentator
Kiowa
IM DIVISION II CHAMPION SUCK IT
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Stradivarius
lol I just saw that in division 2 IAoIP has the top 4 and also the 8th place. 5 out of the top 8! Go us!
12 years later
Kiowa
im gonna get a medal for IAoIP lol
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Stradivarius
lol. such brag. very happiness. wow.
12 years later
Kiowa
actually looks like an IAoIP person will get gold in each division on the first season nonetheless
#LosLynx

Nickdrummer
Ill try can't guarantee!
Founder RPGs, RSCGs. BoD IAoIP
3 time bronze medalist
Season 31 Division3 MAoMA champion
Commentator
gcurrier
Glad to be representing strong at top of division 1
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
Stradivarius
Yeah this is cool. This league took off. Stronger than in drum corps! Maybe not as big, but much more competitive!
12 years later
Jhawk
Well I am gonna have to warn you Strad I'm leaving IAoIP to go back to IIEA-D after this season.

But good news is I'll still bug you on here since I was a former member..:P
Ivory Brigade
Kiowa
traitor
#LosLynx

Stradivarius
:o
12 years later
Jhawk
Well to be fair I wasn't in a single competition for IAoIP because they were all full when I joined.
Ivory Brigade
Kiowa
lol there wasn't enough money for bigger contests though you shouldn't leave for that reason
#LosLynx

Stradivarius
lol we are going to be making a ton of money so I'm hosting a 15 person competition twice a week next season! Plus a 25 person championship competition on the last day of the competitive season! It will be a lot better next season! lol baby come back you can blame it all on me!
12 years later
gcurrier
it takes a little bit to gain funds--but second season will be MUCH better and just grow with ease from there. Soon we will have so much money we dont know what to do with it.
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
Stradivarius
Things are looking up! (reference to Shrek: the Musical lol)
12 years later
Jhawk
Nah not getting into events isn't the reason why I'm leaving cause honestly you had more events than IIEA-D. But it is more since I wanted to go back to my old league.
Ivory Brigade
Stradivarius
Oh old loyalty lol
12 years later