Login Create Account
Steam
Kiowa
Who uses steam? I literally have no friends on there add me, my username is nakoda and ill add you back if you tell me your user name i usually like to keep my mind sharp with strategy games mainly total war i bought like the whole game series so lol i haven't added them yet
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Nickdrummer
I would but I told you like a month ago about my laptop breaking so.. I got a Mac and re bought the total war games which I think rome is the best!
Founder RPGs, RSCGs. BoD IAoIP
3 time bronze medalist
Season 31 Division3 MAoMA champion
Commentator
Kiowa
lol i know, i played shogun and medieval, and their expansions last yr then i played rome and its expansions so now im currently play medieval 2 i rocked the spain campaign now doing venice i love the historyyyy
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Kiowa
plus so far medieval 2 is the best when it comes to seiges
#LosLynx

Jhawk
Do you play Civilization?
Ivory Brigade
Kiowa
no never tried it
#LosLynx

Kiowa
is it good?
#LosLynx

Nickdrummer
Yes I have

And a bunch of Sid Myers ones
3 time bronze medalist
Commentator
gcurrier
I actually like Civ IV better than V. Maybe I need to play V more to get used to it.
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
cire
I have steam.. http://steamcommunity.com/id/abda53/

I mainly play FPS shooters or sports games.
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
Kiowa
i added you
#LosLynx

cire
I didn't add you.

but I'm at work. I will later!
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
Kiowa
aye everyone should add moon breakers its the dumbest thing in the world but addicting its f2p its stupid but addicting like candy crush lol
#LosLynx

TeamFrenchToast
Has anybody tried Rome Total War 2 yet?
Wolverines (CLASS)
Rock Creek Marching Band
Kiowa
i have all the total war games! but im on medieval now so i haven't made my way to rome 2 yet
#LosLynx

Kiowa
add me toasty my user name is nakoda
#LosLynx

Nickdrummer
No but I have gold edition which has barbarian invasion on it too
3 time bronze medalist
Commentator
Kiowa
thats not rome 2 lol and i never did beat the alexander campaign i kept dying i got maybe 60% finished and i just put myself in a position where there was no way i could win you have to stretch the army soooo thin
#LosLynx

Jhawk
As far as Civilization is concerned I prefer III the best. The graphics aren't all shiny like the newer ones are, but it had the best gameplay as far as I'm concerned. So much more you could do on it.

But you should really try it Kiowa it seems like it would be right up your alley.
Ivory Brigade
Stradivarius
If I had steam I'd probably just play dota lol
12 years later