Login Create Account
Wayne to hire new Director!
WCHS
The Wayne marching band announced today that after 4 successful seasons with Brian Hill as head Director, the program reaped rewards but as time comes to an end for all, Hill says its his time to retire. The news however is unfortunate for fans of the past four seasons of Wayne's production. Boosters say that the future indeed does look bright, as his predecessor isn't just another director. The acclaimed director of Boston Orchestra, Russell Durst, takes to position. He says he is ready for the job and challenge at hand, and hopes he will be received well. "I decided about a year ago to take a new position outside the studio and take on a marching band" Durst announced in his meeting with the new boosters. He searched for about a year and when this position came open he was sure to jump on it. He is excited for the change of pace and looks forward to a great year and hopefully many more.

On another note , Assistant David Hoffman, took his leave from Wayne staff earlier this evening to announce his post at Board of Trustees for FMA. He's always dreamed of helping to shape the program that shaped him. He will be dearly missed. Filling his spot is a colleague of Durst, Benjamin Snyder. Playing in the Boston Orchestra for 6 years and having an in depth musical background, the boosters and Durst thought he would be a great addition to the team.

Also, Assistant A. J. Grant, veteran of Wayne since season 23, who has seen many changes like this, "Im stoked for the year ahead" He claims. He says great things will come to a program that thrives off of talent like this one!

We want to wish Wayne and the 3 men a great season and may the best of luck be with you!!
------------WAYNE--------------
---Tradition of Excellence---
Kiowa
*throws egg at band bus*
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Stradivarius
lol whats with all the eggs? You've done that like 3 times now xD
12 years later
Kiowa
lol i got really bored and went a belieber
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Kiowa
lol i got really bored and went a belieber
#LosLynx

Stradivarius
a belieber? O.o
12 years later