Login Create Account
Fundraising
Nickdrummer
My groups will be fundraising next couple of seasons, note, this doesn't mean I will not have my league shows and that I won't commentate, I might be on like every Saturday or so... I need to focus on school and rehearsing takes a big time commitment, besides my groups could use some money! So I will still be active but not as much as I am now. Sorry you guys:/ I need to get my grades back up, so this is the only thing I can do..:/ I really love this game and will participate in other seasons just not for a while
Founder RPGs, RSCGs. BoD IAoIP
3 time bronze medalist
Season 31 Division3 MAoMA champion
Commentator
cire
At least the other commentators commentated a few times before going this route. lol You just pulled the gun the day you made commentator. :P
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
Nickdrummer
Dude I have to get my grades up
3 time bronze medalist
Commentator
Nickdrummer
Besides now I can focus on commentating!!:)
3 time bronze medalist
Commentator
kmarti6
I almost feel like the commentator position is cursed..... Every single one stops commentating pretty quickly after they have been made a commentator.
Head director of the Hornets,

Season 23 Division 3 Finalist, Season 24 Division 2 Finalist, Season 25 Division 2 Silver , Season 26 D2 Bronze, Season 27 6th D2, Season 28 Bronze D2, 13x D1 finalis
Nickdrummer
I WON'T STOP!!!!
3 time bronze medalist
Commentator
Nickdrummer
I was told by my parents either stop going on so much or we will take it away like block the Internet basically!:/ I promise I will still commentate I'm thinking about doing a weekly update next few seasons!
3 time bronze medalist
Commentator
gcurrier
kiss of death...i hope I am never made a commentator !!!
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
Jhawk
Hey hey I came back. Though yeah right after I became a commentator I did have to leave for a while. Stupid real life.
Ivory Brigade
Nickdrummer
Exactly, I said I'm not leaving, only fundraising!!!! IM NOT LEAVING! MY PARENTS told me I can't go on that much unless I improve my grades, they weren't going to let me even finish this season! I promise I won't just go away!:/
3 time bronze medalist
Commentator
Kiowa
what are you failing in kiddo
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Stradivarius
Lol he's not failing just slackin off the high 90s ;D
12 years later
Nickdrummer
Yep I have a 68.60 in math because of one test( I'm in advanced honors )
And a bunch of mid 80s and high seventies

This is not usually like me! I am always a 90+ student and I have always made high honor roll! As soon as I get grades up I can come back on but since the marking period ends in two weeks, I don't know if I will even be a threat next season even if I do do it! So I will get my grades up first then I can come and participate. I will still commentate! And it's not like I'm proud of myself either I would come onto here instead of doing HW. They weren't gonna let me even rehearse these two days so... I am very grateful! I can get my grades up its just that that needs to be my priority. :/ I'm so sorry!
3 time bronze medalist
Commentator
cire
It's because you wanted to become a commentator
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
Stradivarius
Much danger. Such curse. Wow.
12 years later