Login Create Account
NicksPicks
Nickdrummer
Starting Next season I will do a Nicks Picks ever Saturday where I will feature groups in each division to highlight!

http://www.fantasymarchingarts.com/forums/viewtopic/2529
As viewed here

I will also not be posting to the Nickdrummers Commentatingz for my commentating. I will use this as my place for commentating
Founder RPGs, RSCGs. BoD IAoIP
3 time bronze medalist
Season 31 Division3 MAoMA champion
Commentator
Nickdrummer
SaxophoneMan and The Holy Regiment showed off their skills yesterday with their show titled "The Devil's Staircase." The show was very exciting! The crowd gave a standing ovation after the Regiments performance!

The show started off with the staircase spinning around in the middle of the field! Suddenly the drumline busted out, with scary devil masks on, and climbed the staircase! As the drummers continued with the crazy beats, the band came out from the backdrop as angels. The battle for good v.s evil began! After a long battle the "Holy" portion of the regiment won! However just as the band retreats behind the backdrop, the snare section leader stands up and does a double handed rimshot, the pit plays a recording of an evil laugh and then the show concludes. Congrats to SaxophoneMan on placing 23 at semifinals, be sure to congratulate him!
Founder RPGs, RSCGs. BoD IAoIP
3 time bronze medalist
Season 31 Division3 MAoMA champion
Commentator