Login Create Account
Extreme Ensembles Season 32 Announcements
MrsRomo
With season 31 finishing up this weekend, Extreme Ensembles is excited to announce each of the season 32 shows for their ensembles. In addition, all four ensembles have relocated to Orlando and have found new league memberships.

-----

Flash Drum Corps proudly presents their season 32 show "Big Top". "Big Top" fondly recalls memories from a simpler time, when children of all ages could be entertained. Featuring bright colors, exciting props and drill, this is sure to be a delightful wonder of wonders!

Flash's repertoire for "Big Top":
I - Entrance of a Gladiator
II - Man on a Flying Trapeze
III - Pyramid of Pachyderms
IV - Circus Parade
V - Thunder and Blazes

Flash joins the MAoMA league for season 32.

-------

After relocating to Orlando, Twisted Marching Band joins the FBOA for season 32. Drawing from a popular and timeless attraction located at Downtown Disney, Twisted's season 32 show pays homage to Cirque de Soli "La Nouba".

Part 1 - A La Lune
Part 2 - Distorted
Part 3 - Reve Rouge
Part 4 - Urban

------

Lightning Flags presents their season 32 show entitled "Into the Dark" featuring Death Cab for Cutie's "I Will Follow You Into the Dark." Lightning looks to demonstrate superior movement with flags, rifles and a saber soloist, and emotional choreographed dance.

Lightning joins the RSCGs for season 32 and serves on their Board of Directors.

------

For season 32 Thunder Drums explores a phenomenon we are all familiar with in their show "Last". Whether its being picked last in gym class, the last one to finish, the last kiss or the last goodbye, we all have experienced a "last". Thunder joins IAoIP for season 32.

----

All ensembles will be hosting competitions in season 32. Dates will be announced in the near future and Extreme Ensembles looks forward to hosting and competing with you.
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
Kiowa
if only disney shows were allowed...oh what i'd do
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
MrsRomo
What do you mean if Disney shows were allowed??
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
MrsRomo
All contests for Extreme Ensembles are scheduled for February 21st.

Drum Corps - Flash of Brass V
Marching band - Totally Twisted V
Drum line - Thunder on the Field V
Color Guard - Bolts of Lightning V
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
MrsRomo
Still openings available at my contests on Feb 21st!
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Stradivarius
Lol disney is nearly impossible to domin real life because of the copy rights. It would cost a small fortune just to do a show with disney music in it
12 years later
MrsRomo
Well I know that. But they are still allowed lol. A small Kentucky band did The Lion King last year.
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Stradivarius
Lol damn they must have been sponsored or something. Like my highschool got a HUGE anonymous donation so we could do Shrek: The Musical
12 years later
Jhawk
My high school did Lion King on Broadway and when the Incredibles first came out tons of schools were playing that show.
Ivory Brigade
Stradivarius
I'm Lord Farquaad btw lol
12 years later
Stradivarius
Haha talk about conforming!
12 years later
Jhawk
I will admit my school would be considered one of those richer schools. But we also had to pay around 400 in band fees. But good ole fundraising is what paid for my share. I had to raise about 1000 a year just to pay for band and winter guard.
Ivory Brigade
Stradivarius
Lol I to pay about 1200 a year with drum corps marching band and winter percussion it was intense
12 years later