Login Create Account
CLASS vs MAoMA Competition February 24th!
Kiowa
Feb 24th Kiowan Cavaliers Festival of Bands will be the first class vs maoma competition

rules are 5v5 in each division. Be patient with the acceptance for I will not be accepting anyone until divisions are assigned. Good luck to you all!
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
Kiowa
also the rest of my groups will be having competitions that day as well SOOOO if we want to do a league vs league for FBOA, RSCG (really don't have many members but its a branch of Maoma). and IAoIP let me know and I shall wait on accepting apps for those as well
#LosLynx

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but world War IV will be fought with sticks and stones" - Einstein
MrsRomo
I think you should wait to see how it works out first before you have all of your groups do a league v league
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
TeamFrenchToast
Yeah, I'm pretty sure there are less than 5 D2 CLASS corps, and I don't think there are any in D3. At least active.
Wolverines (CLASS)
Rock Creek Marching Band
Nakoda
well regardless ill host competitions for my other groups i just need to know if they want all groups to do one or not if they say no then i dont have to wait to accept people for my other groups

and my b account competitions are on feb 17th. 18th. 19th, 20th
"*slowly strips off your clothes.*" - Cire

Kiowa's 2nd account.

#Louisville #Cardinals #L1C4
gcurrier
yeah we need to do division 3 recruiting fast!!!
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
Kiowa
well i went ahead and just accepted myself since i know ill be in div 3 being my first b account season
#LosLynx

gcurrier
my b groups should be as well but not in drum corps
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
Stradivarius
Lol no kidding :P you mean the b account with more division 1 medals than me? XD
12 years later