Login Create Account
Extreme Ensembles to Undergo Name Changes
MrsRomo
As of 11:00pm EST, MrsRomo, director of the Extreme Ensembles organization has officially changed the name of Extreme Ensembles and the four groups within: Flash DC, Twisters MB, Lightning Flags, and Thunder Drums.

The new ensemble is called Alohomora Arts, which means to unlock the arts; an action MrsRomo wants all children and adults to partake in. The drum corps formally known as Flash will now be known as the Order of the Phoenix. Twisted MB has become Dumbledore's Army, Lightning CG is now Veela's and Thunder Drums is now Death Eaters.

Events and contests hosted by these groups will maintain the same name they have held for the past 4 seasons, until season 33 when contests will have names that relate to each ensemble.

Any questions, please contact director MrsRomo.
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
Nakoda
you went harry potter on me
"*slowly strips off your clothes.*" - Cire

Kiowa's 2nd account.

#Louisville #Cardinals #L1C4
MrsRomo
:) I got tired of having the same "thunder" and Lightnig name as every other group out there. Mixing it up a little.
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Jhawk
You mean like this person's?

http://www.fantasymarchingarts.com/profile/2626/c
Ivory Brigade
MrsRomo
Fun fact. That's me, but I couldn't remember my login so I just made a new one. Lol tht was back when KMEA was actually active. Kudos to you for digging good ol Lizzie up. :p
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Jhawk
That's cool we had actually started on FMA at the same time so that is why I remembered that profile.
Ivory Brigade
MrsRomo
Ahh gotcha. Yeah I tried to figure it out, but couldn't so I just made a new set when I came back
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Stradivarius
Lol I remember your account x) well I like these names better lol I freaking love harry potter! I read the first 6 books in succession 3 times while I was supper pumped for the last one to come out. Then I proceeded to read the last one seven times. In a row.
12 years later
Jhawk
Youngin I remember when they first came out. So I got to do the long waiting for them.
Ivory Brigade
Stradivarius
Haha I read them in 3rd grade then picked them back up before the last one came out lol
12 years later
FastForward1
Who is this Harry Potter you speak of ???
Perfect Explosion-1X Div I Drum Corps Champ
Perfect Explosion-1X Div I Band Champ
Perfect Explosion
Perfect Explosion
Stradivarius
You see there is this cliff right over here...
12 years later