Login Create Account
Season 32 FMA Trivia Challenge!
FromTheDeskOfJAW
Hey guys, so a lot of you who are active on the forums have been around this site for a long time, and even if you haven't, you've probably looked into some if the past seasons to see how all of the current groups got to where they are.

I'm also willing to bet that a lot of you spend time on this site just kinda doing nothing between rehearsals. At least I do. So while you're doing nothing, why not try to answer these trivia questions! Whoever gets the most points gets eternal bragging rights and an Internet hug from yours truly. If it turns out that a lot of people get the maximum points, the winner will be the first person to send in the correct answers.

The challenge is 6 questions long with one bonus question, which is worth twice as many points as the others. Some questions have opportunities for partial credit if you only get part of it correct.

Message me with your answers to the questions, and I'll reveal the winner(s) at the beginning of finals week! The deadline to message your answers is the last day of week 4.

1. What was the largest margin of victory for any Division 1 Championship, what season was it in, and who won it?

2. Who is the most recently joined person on FMA who has won a Division 1 Championship in any group? (DC, MB, DL, CG)

3. On the other hand, who is the oldest member who has been active in EVERY SEASON INCLUDING SEASON 32 who has NEVER won a Div 1 Championship?

4. Who was the first group to break the 90 point barrier? What season?

5. How many times has the Drum Corps Div 1 Medal standings (1st, 2nd, and 3rd) changed between prelims and finals of the same season? I.e. Prelims shows the ranking to be A, B, C, but semis has them as B, A, C, this counts as a change.

6. What is the closest margin of victory for a Div 1 Drum Corp in SEMIFINALS?

BONUS: Take the number of times Stradivarius's DC has been in Div 1, but missed finals. Now add the number of times cire's Corps has missed a medal. Now multiply by the number of times my own groups (DC, MB, DL, and CG) have increased in rank between semis and finals. Finally, subtract the number that equates to the longest Div 1 Championship winning streak for any group. What is the number you end up with?
Wrightown Raiders
Wrightown HS
Enigma Indoor Guard
Soviet Percussians
Stradivarius
Hahaha I'm in the last question xD
12 years later
FromTheDeskOfJAW
Haha yeah, I just hope at least a few people actually do this.
Wrightown Raiders
Wrightown HS
Enigma Indoor Guard
Soviet Percussians
FromTheDeskOfJAW
Perhaps putting you in that question was a challenge ;)

You too cire

Wrightown Raiders
Wrightown HS
Enigma Indoor Guard
Soviet Percussians
Stradivarius
Lol I am lazy
12 years later
FromTheDeskOfJAW
Oh come on, it'll take a max of like 30-45 minutes to find this all out! :P and you have 4 weeks to do it :P
Wrightown Raiders
Wrightown HS
Enigma Indoor Guard
Soviet Percussians
FromTheDeskOfJAW
Man, all y'all are lazy :P
Wrightown Raiders
Wrightown HS
Enigma Indoor Guard
Soviet Percussians
KStove
I don't think its that we're lazy, its that we're not all high school kids who have all the time in the world to do stuff like that.
FromTheDeskOfJAW
True, but that's why there are 4 weeks to do it
Wrightown Raiders
Wrightown HS
Enigma Indoor Guard
Soviet Percussians
FromTheDeskOfJAW
My apologies. Today has been the slowest day of my life, it seems. I just want something interesting to happen :P
Wrightown Raiders
Wrightown HS
Enigma Indoor Guard
Soviet Percussians
Nakoda
the math part for me was a turn off ;p
"*slowly strips off your clothes.*" - Cire

Kiowa's 2nd account.

#Louisville #Cardinals #L1C4
Stradivarius
Hahaha
12 years later
Nakoda
do u know the answers lol cuz i know nemesis is numb 1 thats it

Kiowa's 2nd account.

Nakoda
dunno where to find the others

Kiowa's 2nd account.

FromTheDeskOfJAW
Every answer can be found on the stats page or on certain people's profiles
Wrightown Raiders
Wrightown HS
Enigma Indoor Guard
Soviet Percussians
FromTheDeskOfJAW
Honestly, the hardest one is #3, and even that one only took me about 5 minutes to figure out
Wrightown Raiders
Wrightown HS
Enigma Indoor Guard
Soviet Percussians
cire
I might do it.. probably not though.. lol
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
Nakoda
u have child support to pay strad needs new clothes

Kiowa's 2nd account.

FromTheDeskOfJAW
Ehh, so be it, at the very least, you'll all learn some interesting stuff about FMA's past when I put up the answers :P
Wrightown Raiders
Wrightown HS
Enigma Indoor Guard
Soviet Percussians
TeamFrenchToast
*spoilers removed*
Wolverines (CLASS)
Rock Creek Marching Band