Login Create Account
Who will step up?
KStove
It was more of a joke than anything, but hey, if you want to start going back and forth, I won't stop you
Nakoda
lol join maoma for me together, we can rule fma
"*slowly strips off your clothes.*" - Cire

Kiowa's 2nd account.

#Louisville #Cardinals #L1C4
saxamattone
I doubt we'll get in a bidding war with MAoMA. Just having an opportunity to be in CLASS is an honor. Invitations don't go out to everyone who happens to sign in one time. I think you need to prove something about your group to get invited. The Bluecoats have done that and therefore would be a welcome addition to the league. But, if they're not interested, CLASS will be fine, and should continue to rack up championships.

CLASS Board of Directors

Carolina Royals - 16X Division 1 World Champions (DC)
KStove
I've said it before and I'll say it again, I'm pretty content not being in a league for now, but when/if the time comes, I'll let you all know
gcurrier
MAoMA wants you now that you can challenge for a title--I saw your talent and potential how many seasons ago? everyone always wants a winner--but can everyone PICK a winner before they win? I've respected your decision to be league-less, but we all know you have too much class to NOT be CLASS if and when the time comes! :)
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
KStove
First invitation you sent me was August 17, 2011, so you definitely have dibs, to say the least, gcurrier.
Nakoda
pfft maoma wants you so class can't get you lol

Kiowa's 2nd account.

TrumpetVinny
Technically DCI was actually the first to try to claim me since I spent a long time in ECC and then unaffiliated. [unspecified] courted me the longest (several seasons nonstop) since Chris and I had a history going back to the Tullahoma vs Angry rivalry. I'd been well aware of the fall of the [unspecified] for the past couple seasons, but I suppose since I was its staunchest player, most didn't try to pull me away from it. The CLASS invitation was unexpected, especially after several sub par seasons. I admit even if CAMA or MAoMA had offered first, I would've spurned then for CLASS since I'm used to competing against them and already had a touch of rivalry with its constituents.
KStove is a jerk for breaking my records.
Stradivarius
Lol I remember trying to get you to join dci. I founded that leahue then switched out
12 years later
Nakoda
im slow i just put two and two together kstove is vinny correct?

Kiowa's 2nd account.

Stradivarius
That is the conclusion I've been drawing lol this is weird
12 years later
KStove
That is not true, although I do play trumpet haha
Stradivarius
Idk the accounts were responding like they were the same person xD
12 years later
KStove
Well, according to Vinny's profile, he marched Music City in 2011-2012, while I marched Bluecoats in 2012, so nope, doesn't add up.
Stradivarius
Lol ok it was just weird seeing the accounts respond like they did xD
12 years later
gcurrier
not really--they are two of the best out there--so naturally I have discussed moving to CLASS with them both! and not just this season as KStove points out LOL

and Vinny just a "touch" of a rivalry? lol when you win or lose by tenths that rivalry intensifies! LOL Healthy rivalry creates better corps--better corps are what we are all about!

The reason I respect MAoMA and what they are bringing more and more is that healthy competition. CLASS is still the elite, but MAoMA is also bringing great competition to FMA which is good for everyone!
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
Nakoda
that was my mindset strad lol

Kiowa's 2nd account.

TrumpetVinny
Ha! I wish I marched Bloo. But really, the only reason I set the record for drum corps is cause I had Nemesis on my butt all season.
KStove is a jerk for breaking my records.
Stradivarius
Lol that definitely would motivate someone x)
12 years later
FastForward
Yep
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.