Login Create Account
FMA Season 32 Preview-DC
Whiskers14
Div. I-
This was quiet a lead by Lexington Legends from CLASS. Scoring 76.955 and winning Gold by 8.17 points. Now that is quiet a win. Behind by 8.17 points, were the Santiago Knights from UNSP-C, awarded Silver with 68.785. Awarded Bronze a bit behind Santiago Knights, from Gulf Coast Alliance were The Marching Boo Foos scoring 65.895. Missing Bronze by .885 was MAoMA's Spirit of Sunnyvale. Also competing were Tonal Heart, Phanfare Regiment, and the Paladins. Obviously there wasn't many Div. I groups in this event but more is to come.

Div II-
This Divisions results seemed to be a bit closer than Div.1. Awarded Gold was The Desert Templars from NDCC scoring 55.655. Behind in Silver with almost a 2 point spread was Nashville Sound from the VDCA 53.080. Next in line, Bronze group from MAoMA, The Silent Sound. The Silent Sound performed with a 52.940. Close to Bronze was GEDC's Sterling Silver by .225 points. Also attending were Saints DC, Goldcoats, K.K.D.C, Normal Wildcats Drum Corps, The Holy Name Captains, J.R.D.C, and Double Forte.

Div. III
This division covered 32 groups of the 50 capacity. Awarded Gold of all the 32 competing groups in the division was VDCA'S Thunder Regiment with 53.065. Less than a point away with Silver was Vegas Crusaders, from CLASS, scoring 52.680. Then with a Bronze award with less than .1 point was the Arsenal Drum and Bugle Corps from G.E.D.C with 52.585. Next in line missing out on the awards was the Rising Stars, also from G.E.D.C with 51.865. All in order, the next scoring groups were the Dragon Raiders, San Benito Vanguard, Gamma Ray Drum and Bugle Corps, The Crimson Legion, Rising Sun, Madison Scouts, The Resistance, Hard Corps, Bumping Tron, Star of Columbus, The Heart of Georgia, ALLIANCE, Foot Rest Regiment, BandCorps, TOUCHDOWN PEYTON MANNING,__________, MSF, Dark Regiment, Texas Regiment, Girly Instruments, Silver Lining, High Brass Corps, Shadow Regiment, Crimson Regiment, Chiefs, Blue Nova Regiment, Southern Star Drum and Bugle Corps, and Batman Begins.

Leagues-
Div. I-
if there were a league reward in this event for this division, I would say it would have to go to UNSP-C since they were the only league who had more than one group compete to show what there league was made of. Don't get me wrong, there are even better leagues out there.
Div. II-
This league award would have to go to MAoMA since they were the only group to have 2 of there groups in the top 5.
Div. III-
The Div. III League award would have to go to GEDC. Not of them having the majority of the division III slots, but they had 6 top 10 slots. Yet some of other GEDC groups barely missed top 10.
Whiskers14- Founder of G.E.D.C.
- Div II Drum Corps U.K.D.C.
- Div II Marching Band Kentucky Massie (D II bronze)
- Div II Color guard Falcon Fanfare
- Div II Drumline Highland Drumline
bando
That's kinda funny since UNSP-C has been inactive for quite a few seasons now. I guess it goes to show the kind of groups that were attracted to that league.
Founder of the IIEA

Eagle Regiment | Night Area HS Performing Ensembles
FastForward
Interesting
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.
Whiskers14
there are only a couple of groups barely active, thats how a couple manage to enter seasonal events
Whiskers14
But there were only 2 and the other groups were each from 1 diff league. It does seem strange to me though.
TrumpetVinny
The rule for [unspecified] was just to have 10000+ influence or be a historical and active program.
KStove is a jerk for breaking my records.
Nakoda
im going to have 500k influence bitches
"*slowly strips off your clothes.*" - Cire

Kiowa's 2nd account.

#Louisville #Cardinals #L1C4