Login Create Account
So this just happened at my school
kmarti6
http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/wireStory/valuable-stradivarius-violin-stolen-milwaukee-22271847
Head director of the Hornets,

Season 23 Division 3 Finalist, Season 24 Division 2 Finalist, Season 25 Division 2 Silver , Season 26 D2 Bronze, Season 27 6th D2, Season 28 Bronze D2, 13x D1 finalis
Stradivarius
Help! I've been stolen! D:
12 years later
kmarti6
haha you were the first person that I thought of when I read that part
Head director of the Hornets,

Season 23 Division 3 Finalist, Season 24 Division 2 Finalist, Season 25 Division 2 Silver , Season 26 D2 Bronze, Season 27 6th D2, Season 28 Bronze D2, 13x D1 finalis
MrsRomo
Hopefully they find it though! That's awful.
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
cire
Strad, what kind of bone do you play?

I used to have a Strad 42, open wrap with a sterling silver bell. I called her Excalibur. SOO beautiful.. as far as I knew there was one made like that on the east coast and mine on the west.
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
Stradivarius
Yep I have the Strad 42 as well. AWESOOOOME. It has never failed me. Absolutely wonderful horn
12 years later
Jhawk
I was a horrible trombone player I stuck with a student Yamaha model when ever I played regular trombone, but I mostly played the school's bass trombone whenever our director wasn't looking. Which was always funny because in the JV band that I took in addition to our varsity I would be playing the Bass on 1st trombone parts.
Ivory Brigade
Nakoda
i had my cello stolen once, sad i was but my bf at the time noticed someone carrying it (i had a unique case) and got it back the same day. Cellos are the best, string instruments ever so beautiful and rich in sound
"*slowly strips off your clothes.*" - Cire

Kiowa's 2nd account.

#Louisville #Cardinals #L1C4
Stradivarius
I would probably flip shit if someone tried to steal my trombone
12 years later
Jhawk
We had a guy in college get arrested for stealing the university instruments and trying to sell them on ebay. He got caught when someone noticed one and reported him. He had about 10,000 in used instruments.
Ivory Brigade
cire
strad i have a mp3 from a few years back if you want to hear it

btw this is taking forever to write because I'm on a dvorak keyboard
Stradivarius
yeah sure! I could maybe make a recording of myself playing and post it too. I could upload it to youtube now that I have a tablet lol
12 years later
cire
do it
MrsRomo
My old band director (the one who was fired for soliciting prostitutes) was hired on as the band director at my rival hs. He then was fired and arrested for stealing school instruments and selling them on eBay.

I had my trombone stolen from my apartment in Louisville during Christmas break. I had gone home for break, along with my roommate. Our third roommate (an idiot freshmen) stayed in Louisville to work. I had came back from break on New Years Eve to get my horn and go pal for pep band at the UK UofL game. I ran up to my apartment, grabbed my case and headed to the Yum Center. Opened my case and my horn was gone. Long story short, y idiot roommate met someone at the bus stop in downtown Louisville and brought ten back to my apartment and he ended up stealing my horn. I told her I was going to press charges and all of a sudden my horn magically appeared (but my other roommates $2k worth of jewelry did not).
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Whiskers14
in 6th grade i started with trombone, then went to french horn for 7th and 8th, then switched to alto sax and im better at that than any other instrument and ive only played on it for just this year lol
Whiskers14- Founder of G.E.D.C.
- Div II Drum Corps U.K.D.C.
- Div II Marching Band Kentucky Massie (D II bronze)
- Div II Color guard Falcon Fanfare
- Div II Drumline Highland Drumline
Jhawk
Just means you weren't cool enough for brass. Sorry.
Ivory Brigade
Jhawk
Also trombone players make for the best musicians. They are the only ones that really train their ears as opposed to other instruments.
Ivory Brigade
cire
true
MrsRomo
Eh I'm tone deaf ish
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Nakoda
how are you tone deaf and a musician lol weren't you supposed to be a music teacher or is that wrong.

"*slowly strips off your clothes.*" - Cire

Kiowa's 2nd account.

#Louisville #Cardinals #L1C4