Login Create Account
The highest notes ever played at DCA mini corps
cire
in 2007 the group (SoCal Dream) I was marching/teaching with had a 20 year old who can play higher than anyone else in DCA or DCI.. he even made the ex BD guys in Renegades dropped jaws.

His highest we heard was a G over the triple C.

Here was our mini corps from that year. I think we had 6 BD alumni in the group, and a couple of other corps alumni being represented.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6u97hWDWH-8
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
cire
We got the best comments ever from some of the judges

"TOO LOUD"
"Do you guys really need to play that high?"
"What was with the banana?"
cire
btw the guy went out for BD in 08.. the staff dropped jaws when they heard him play, and came all over the audition room when they ask him to play as high as he could.

he ended up not marching because he was put on marching probation because of his weight
Stradivarius
Lol the bari soloist in the begijning was incredibly out of tune...

DAT TRUMPET PLAYER HAS FREAKING BALLS OF STEAL O.O
12 years later
cire
that he does. the bari wasn't me fyi
Stradivarius
Lol I figured it probably wasn't you. You seem like the type of person that'd rarely ever be out of tune. Like in band when my instructor tunes the band he picks someone at random to play the tuning note. You'd be the guy that he never had to alter lol
12 years later
cire
my director never picked the trombones because he hated all of us because we made his life a living hell.

case in point:
- after the two trombone seniors graduated, the band was not even allowed to mention the other trombone players name in class.

for our senior band "final" we were put into a room and on the board said "I went on a 2 week vacation to Hawaii and loved it so much that I decided to not come back. You are the new band director, write what you would do the same or different as the new director" most people wrote a few sentences and left. I was there for about an hour, writing two pages front and back on what I would do differently and how much he sucked.
Stradivarius
Haaaaaahahahahahahahaha xD wiiiiiiiiiiiiin
12 years later