Login Create Account
Mid-Season scoring
Whiskers14
DRUM CORPS-

***Score over 60 (lowest to highest)-***
Div. III-
Arsenal Drum and Bugle Corps, Vegas Crusaders, The Fire Breathers, The Cube Drillers, Thunder, Nakoda Devils.
Div. II-
The Black Knights, Empire of the South Drum & Bugle Corps, The Couchaliers, Black Bayou Regiment, The Reds Drum & Bugle Corps, Ruim Angels, Richmond Sound, Commonwealth Cadets, Oak Hill Squadron, The Black Watch, Chuck Norris's Mouthpiece, U.K.D.C, Iron Brigade, Allen Knights, Phantom Blue Devil Coat Cadets, The Black List, Yellow Jacket Regiment, Indiana Cascaders.
Div. I-
Paladins, Cullowhee Knights, Perfect Explosion, Sound, Wrightown Raiders, Blue Devils of Carolina. Tonal Heart, Phanfare Regiment, The Marching Boo Foos, The Marching Martians, Twin Cities Titans, Berlin Fieldsmen Drum and Bugle Corps, Avery Regiment, Santiago Knights, Carolina Cadets, Meadowbrook, The Golden Knights.
***Score over 70***
Div. II-
Order of the Phoenix.
Div. I-
Pure Insanity, Corps of the Lion, Suncoast sound, Bilbo Swagginz, Aspen Drum & Bugle Corps, Atlantic Clarinet Choir, Trailblazers, Marching Royal Dukes, Ivory Brigade, Scorpian Regiment, Southwind, Hosier Regiment, Midnight Regiment, Silver guards, Midland Valley Redcoats, Cross-Cultural, Sigma Regiment, Lo Siento, Madison, Prince Hall-Royal Arch, Marching Eagles, Virginia's Finest, Piedmont Crusade, Sound of the Valley, Menno Knights, Ragin Cajuns, The Holy Regiment, Kingsmen, Spirit of Sunnyvale, Phoenix Brigade, Hornets, Miami Sound Machine.
*** Score over 80***
Div. I- (Top 15 in order least to greatest)
Lemon Bay Jazz, New Star of Indiana, Bluegrass Regiment, Carolina Royals, Lexington Legends, The Tullahoma Azure Force, Chipley Vanguard, Redcoat Regiment, Leviathan, Khaki Krusaders, Spectrum Force, Blue Deviled Eggs, Cornhuskers Drum & Bugle Corps, Bluecoats, NEMESIS- 88.505!
Whiskers14- Founder of G.E.D.C.
- Div II Drum Corps U.K.D.C.
- Div II Marching Band Kentucky Massie (D II bronze)
- Div II Color guard Falcon Fanfare
- Div II Drumline Highland Drumline