Login Create Account
Bluegrass Challenge XIX (Division 1 REVIEW)
Nickdrummer
WOW!!!! After an amazing show, the Bluecoats came out on top with a 95.090!!! However, shortly behind was Nemesis! Nemesis scored a 95.085!!!!! This is a .005 score difference!!!! These two giants of the Drum Corps world battled it out for a chance for gold, and with Bluecoats coming out on top there is bound to be some fan disappointment for Nemesis. Bluecoats fans must be ecstatic!
As I was in the stands, due to my slight inactivity, I got to get some information from the judges after the show had concluded.They had explained that while both groups were fantastic Nemesis had a few more minor mistakes. Both of the groups battery and brass had some technique issues. The .005 difference ultimately came down to a snare player buzzing during a doublestroke roll!!! There were 5 judges and two had Nemesis in the lead and three had Bluecoats in the lead! Overall Both groups did VERY VERY well!
Founder RPGs, RSCGs. BoD IAoIP
3 time bronze medalist
Season 31 Division3 MAoMA champion
Commentator
Nickdrummer
Everygroup gave there best! With Leviathan in 3rd and Redcoat Regiment close behind things look really interesting as the bands get ready for the approaching season 5!
Founder RPGs, RSCGs. BoD IAoIP
3 time bronze medalist
Season 31 Division3 MAoMA champion
Commentator
gcurrier2
band? *looking around* I dont see any bands!

Thanks for th review--Nemesis fans sure do want a win after all these years but we are thrilled to once again be in the thick of the hunt!
CLASS Member and Knight Org Family
Leviathan-1X Div I 1X Div II Drum Corps Champ
Onachus-3X Div II 1X Div III Band Champ
Tarasque-2X Div II 1X Div III Guard Champ
Kraken-1X Div II 1X Div III Drum
Stradivarius
lol dem bands doe
12 years later