Login Create Account
Alohomora Arts Season 33 Productions
MrsRomo
With season 32 ending this week, Alohomora Arts proudly presents their season 33 productions for all ensembles!

Order of the Phoenix Drum Corps will be performing "Millenial Celebration", music from Disney's EPCOT (Experimental Prototype Community of Tomorrow). Movement I will be 'Tapestry of Nations'; Movement II is 'Reflections of Earth'; and Movement III is 'We Go On'.

Alohomora Arts artistic flags ensemble, Veelas, will be telling a story of what could have been and the hurt of heartbreak with A Fine Frenzy's "Almost Lover".

Death Eaters Drums will be taking viewers to the tropics with their performance of "Tropical Serenade" - a performance that will make the audience crave a piņa colada, complete with a little umbrella. There may even be sand!

Dumbledore's Army Marching Band completes the show announcements with their show entitled "SPICES".
Mvt I - Cheyenne Pepper (Hot and faced paced, lots of percussion)
Mvt II - Oregano & Paprika (Catchy rhythms and exciting runs)
Mvt III - Ginger (Plenty of woodwind exposure and a tasty trumpet solo; a slower piece with sounds of the orient)
Mvt IV - Curry Powder (Driving tempos and varied structure creates runs with a WOW factor).

Stay tunes for announcements for Alohomora Aets competitions in season 33.
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD