Login Create Account
SaxMan's Commentating: "Finals Night & SMB"
SaxophoneMan
Hey guys, and welcome to SaxMan's Commentating! I've already done one commentating segment today for SWG (Superior WinterGuards), and now it's time for the commentating segment for SMB (Superior Marching Bands)!
Let's start with Division III:

First, seated in 8th place with a score of 67.475, Diamonds! Diamonds have been pulling hard all season long for a finals spot, and they've got one. In prelims they were seated 7th, but unfortunately they had dropped down one placement to 8th place by Semi-Finals. Surely director Mega3dg has been pushing them hard and working them to put on a great show for Finals night performance. Their show is entitled, "What if." What if they pull off something magical and land in the top 5? Who knows... Good luck tonight Diamonds!

Next up, seated in 4th place, with a score of 70.495, Silver Hawk Marching Band! Just debuting for their first season, the Silver Hawk Marching Band has done extremely well this season! Sources have told me that next season, if the Silver Hawk Marching Band is still in Division III, they plan on possibly taking home a medal... Preferably a gold. Their show is entitled, "Carmen," where they perform the world famous opera so very well. The show is sure to be a crowd favorite and receive great scores from the judges. Good luck tonight Silver Hawk Marching Band!

Thirdly, seated in 3rd place, with a score of 72.745, Thunder Regiment 2! Just like their name, Thunder Regiment 2 is ready to make the stadium shake tonight! With their powerful brassline and great show concept, they're sure to rock the house. They're seated in the bronze medal place, so hopefully they can maintain it, or move up. Their show is entitled, "Phobias: What are You Afraid of?" Hmm. That's Funny. That was the name of my HS Band's 2010 show in real life! Anyhow, this program is sure to be interesting and a real house-bringer-downer... If that's even correct in any way. Good luck tonight Thunder Regiment 2!

Division I:

Now, seated in 10th place with a score of 92.745, Firebird Pride! Always soaring above and beyond, this band is sure to bring the house down. Season after season the Firebird Pride continuously strives for excellence and they achieve what they strive for. They always put on the best shows, and there are high hopes and expectations for this band as they take the field tonight. Their show is entitled, "Don't Talk!!!," so I'm assuming they don't want you to talk. So, just listen. Good luck tonight Firebird Pride!

Lastly, but not least, seated in 7th place with a score of 96.170, The Marching Figments! Marching their way on to success, The Marching Figments are putting their show on the field and giving the crowd what they want: Sound and movement! Their show is entitled, "The Prince of Egypt," where they tell the story of an Egyptian Prince... I'm guessing. Always prepared for anything, The Marching Figments are sure to put up a serious fight during Marching Band Division I Finals tonight. Good luck tonight Marching Figments!

I hope you guys enjoyed my 2nd commentating for the league SMB (Superior Marching Bands)! Also, congratulations to the members of SMB who participated in Prelims and Semi-Finals on their performances. They may not be advancing on to Finals, but they still put on a great show and an awesome effort. Well, I hope you guys enjoyed my commentating. Let me know if you would like me to commentate on one of your shows for next season and I will surely get back with you. I think I'm gonna give this commentating stuff a shot, so definitely, don't hesitate to ask. Thanks, and see you next time on another segment of, "SaxMan's Commentating!"
Member of CLASS; Member of ENCORE; Member of PERC