Login Create Account
U.K.D.C
Whiskers14
UKDC is proud to have been placed 5th in division II. For the majority of the season. Amazingly they have Started at place like 20 or so, and gradually climbed up to 5th and stayed there. A big accomplishment without expecting it, they were still in 5th after advancing to finals from semi finals, and in the finals they had jumped one more place into 4th! What a landslide and a way to finish off the season. Unfortunately that was one place away from getting a medal in the post season. Next season their goal is to stay put in division 2 and place in top 3. Can they do it? They will be majorly be fundraising during preseason 33 for purchasing new staff for this goal.
We are also working on hiring a staff member to help the winds music Aranger. As of now we have winds, percussion, Colorguard, and visual technicians that are being hired!
-Phillip O'Malley, Assistant director

I didn't guarantee that we would have the best percussion in drum corps division II but I did say they would be in the best condition for marching. By this, I mean they would be pumped up and ready, as they were trained in band camp to play successfully in various weather conditions. Due to this training UKDC's Percussion finished the season with the best Divison II Percussion leading by almost half a point! They were the only percussion to break a score of 9 flat. We hope to do at least just as the same next season while yet this was one of UKDC's strongest areas!
- James Butler, Percussion Aranger
Whiskers14- Founder of G.E.D.C.
- Div II Drum Corps U.K.D.C.
- Div II Marching Band Kentucky Massie (D II bronze)
- Div II Color guard Falcon Fanfare
- Div II Drumline Highland Drumline