Login Create Account
CLASS VS MAoMA Showdown II
Jhawk
So when should I put the date? Since Asia already stole several groups for the day before finals?
Ivory Brigade
Whiskers14
Would you mind not being April 3rd bc that's the date for GEDC open, and I'd like to have some CLASS and MAoMA there. But if u have to put on that date then you can.
Whiskers14- Founder of G.E.D.C.
- Div II Drum Corps U.K.D.C.
- Div II Marching Band Kentucky Massie (D II bronze)
- Div II Color guard Falcon Fanfare
- Div II Drumline Highland Drumline
Jhawk
I just made it for the March 31st. It is easily recognizable too for you CLASS and MAoMAers.
Ivory Brigade
HrryCrry5
Lol
Drum Corps- Big Blue
Marching Band- Marching Band
Colorguard- Flashing Lights
Drumline- Little Drummer Boys
tubajon
I guess MAoMA is scared of CLASS after getting whooped on last season. They decided to put a MAoMA event on the same day.
Stradivarius
I saw that I was like wtf lol looks like that is one league event I am not attending
12 years later
Jhawk
I guess that just means that CLASS will get the Baritone again.

It's currently 6 CLASS vs 3 MAoMA
Ivory Brigade
Stradivarius
I hope spectrum force and hornets aren't at the league event
12 years later
Jhawk
Spectrum is
Ivory Brigade
Stradivarius
wow this sucks. Now we aren't going to get the real results. ff wth are you doing xD
12 years later
Jhawk
Yup CLASS has this hands down now. So I'm tempted to just accept anyone since I did host a 30 group show.
Ivory Brigade
Jhawk
Your best possible in Div. 1 would be:

Redcoats
Hornets
Spirit of Sunnyvale
Order of the Phoenix
Aspen Drum and Bugle Corps

So yeah this isn't even a challenge anymore.
Ivory Brigade
Jhawk
Due to lack of involvement by MAoMA this is now an open event.
Ivory Brigade
FastForward
I signed up for the MAoMA event on March 31 before I knew the CLASS vs. MAoMA event was going to be planned for that date. I would definitely attend the CLASS vs. MAoMA event but I cannot withdraw from the MAoMA event ... Maybe a revised event date could be scheduled ... Just a thought !!!
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.
FastForward
We could just use the Highest scores for the MAoMA vs. CLASS members that have a show score on March 31 for season 33 ... And agree to have a standing date of the Sunday or Monday of Finals week going forward ... This would allow all MAoMA & CLASS members to reserve the selected date each season ... Yet, both leagues could still hold their final league show on the Tuesday of each Finals week ... Just a thought !!!
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.
kmarti6
Sorry guys that was my fault I did not realize the show was on that day when I was setting up MAoMA's schedule. If we did decide on a date before hand like the Sunday or Monday on finals week like what FastForward said it could work out much better. If its another day pming me before the pre season week works as well.
Head director of the Hornets,

Season 23 Division 3 Finalist, Season 24 Division 2 Finalist, Season 25 Division 2 Silver , Season 26 D2 Bronze, Season 27 6th D2, Season 28 Bronze D2, 13x D1 finalis
Stradivarius
yeah it would have to be just a commentating thing
12 years later