Login Create Account
Cascaders Ensembles Updates
xxlightsoutxx
After the Indiana Cascaders Division 2 silver they have decided to undergo funding for season 33. "We feel like we need to hire a bit more staff and hopefully bring in a few more skilled members in order to perform to our greatest potential" said xxlightsoutxx, director of the Indiana Cascaders.

In other Indiana Ensemble news Tiger Pride has undergone a name change and are now called the Mini Cascaders. They have also announced that they will not be performing for season 33 but will for sure be putting on a spectacular show for season 34.

The Cascettes will not be participating in season 33 either due to a bit of funding and time problems.

The Rhythm of Indiana however will be performing for season 33. They have now confirmed their season 33 program Dystopia. I know I am personally excited for this program and I think we can expect to see a great program from the Rhythm of Indiana.

Thank you and have a nice day!
-Director of the Mayday Regiment- 1 time D2 silver medalist
-Director of Mayday Rhythm- 1 time D3 Champions
-Director of the Mayday Guard
-Director of the Mayday Regiment B
Whiskers14
Where was your funding last season 32? For drum corps I got 4th so if you would have started funding then, I would've got another bronze! Shucks lol
Whiskers14- Founder of G.E.D.C.
- Div II Drum Corps U.K.D.C.
- Div II Marching Band Kentucky Massie (D II bronze)
- Div II Color guard Falcon Fanfare
- Div II Drumline Highland Drumline
xxlightsoutxx
Lol all is fair in love war and fma
-Director of the Mayday Regiment- 1 time D2 silver medalist
-Director of Mayday Rhythm- 1 time D3 Champions
-Director of the Mayday Guard
-Director of the Mayday Regiment B
Stradivarius
lol I haven't spent any of my money I made from my shows last season. I may save it or spend it at a later date (like before finals for instance lol)
12 years later