Login Create Account
U.K.D.C.
Whiskers14
Proud to announce our newest staff members-
Winds Technician- John Carter
Percussion Technician- Garry Graham
Visual Technician- Ron Richter
Color guard Technician- Dwayne Ramsey

Due to the purchase of these new staff members, U.K.D.C Is cutting down time on band camp to spend more time for fundraising. U.K.D.C's band camp is now from this Wednesday through Saturday and will be covering a lot more of the show, the Pep Show in little amount of time. U.K.D.C's group is looking about the same size as last year, therefore more than likely they will stay in division II drum corps.
There show is named The Pep Show! Obviously this is an very energetic show. The show has the most favorite music pieces of the pep band. This show starts out with a very hyper and loud, fast tempo to catch the audiences attention to make a really nice 1st impression and entrance, All I Do Is Win. 2nd pep music, an all time favorite to cool just a tad but keeping it a pep show, and also exciting music at the same time... The Final Countdown. 3rd and lastly, a fast tempo like All I Do Is Win, to leave the audience thinking that is a really great performance, and fast energetic band, also a popular music, Dj Caught Us Falling In Love Again. This is I would say the "All Star Show" and the best songs setup we've ever had in U.K.D.C history! We can't Wait for this to be a better season than the last season, 4th place in Division II Drum Corps Finals!

If your too lazy to read the descriptions of the show, here's just a flat out give away-
1st. All I do Is Win
2nd. Final Countdown
3rd. Dj Caught Us Falling In Love Again

-Assistant Director, Phillip O'Malley
Whiskers14- Founder of G.E.D.C.
- Div II Drum Corps U.K.D.C.
- Div II Marching Band Kentucky Massie (D II bronze)
- Div II Color guard Falcon Fanfare
- Div II Drumline Highland Drumline
FastForward
Best of luck to U,K,D.C. in season 33.
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.
Whiskers14
May spectrum force have an even better year as well!
Whiskers14
Unfortunatly our starting out the season winds might be a little out of shape, although we were focusing to work with the percussion as they have new "Toys" they got this season!
Nakoda
You post this crap when i had a post on top so i could get more groups to my shows what....the....duece.
"*slowly strips off your clothes.*" - Cire

Kiowa's 2nd account.

#Louisville #Cardinals #L1C4
Whiskers14
Lol I was just messing with you ;)