Login Create Account
Scoring
Fitch

Hey All, My first season here, and following my first day of competition I have a question.

How are we scored? I've read the weighting page in the game guide, but it doesn't really tell me a whole lot. Is there a formula? or is it just a straight up Add your points then add the weights?

ALL 3 of my competing groups scored in the 40's and the Directors are NOT happy about it.

Thanks.
Jhawk
There probly is a formula that you could try and figure out. But it all depends on how many points you have in each of your categories. The more points you have in them the better your score. Starting with 0 points in each will make your score lower so work on getting staff and putting in your points every 5 hours or less so that you can get the maximum for the season.
Ivory Brigade
FastForward
Hi Fitch,

Typically, you will have a base starting score around a 45 or so. Each Show level (I.E. Excellence Level) will raise your base score 1.5 points to a max of level 20. This will roughly give your groups a 30 point increase on their base starting score. The addition of Staff is critical in order to increase your base show level. You should try to raise FMA cash in order to add staff. Then as Jhawk mentioned above, you will want to rehearse about every 5 hours in order to achieve your max score increase. Influence will also be important in order to host shows & increase your ticket sales. Hope that helps.
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.
Stradivarius
FF, I don't think the show difficulty raises your score a flat amount. The challenge level just increases the total score that you can increase by.
12 years later