Login Create Account
Rewards
Nakoda
What if for League competitions there was a money reward for winners? oooooo im on to something! I mean, they have all this money they'll never use anyway.
"*slowly strips off your clothes.*" - Cire

Kiowa's 2nd account.

#Louisville #Cardinals #L1C4
Jhawk
There have been many ideas for leagues over the seasons, but I think any giving out money would unbalance the game.

I mean in that sense anyone could create their own league host a season of shows and get all of the extra money from that league. Too many problems with giving groups money from leagues.
Ivory Brigade
Nakoda
Nah that wouldn't happen because they wouldn't make money off those shows then because they'd be the only one in the league what would they make off those? like 200 bucks all season lol

Kiowa's 2nd account.

Jhawk
Ok then imagine what would happen if Kmarti kicked everyone out of MAoMA then he would get the big bank and have it delivered to him since he would be the only group in the competitions.
Ivory Brigade
Nakoda
thats just non sense now

Kiowa's 2nd account.

Nakoda
besides fastforward who would take the time lol

Kiowa's 2nd account.

HrryCrry5
I think that championships should get money lol bc that would be ALOT of money flowing around lol
Drum Corps- Big Blue
Marching Band- Marching Band
Colorguard- Flashing Lights
Drumline- Little Drummer Boys
Jhawk
I'm not saying that kmarti would do that, but if it did happen with this system then he would be able to fully max everything. All it would do is provide temptation. And honestly I would rather see a different way for leagues to spend money.

I have always liked Cire's idea for having to pay for judges for the competition or maybe having the league host shows in their own stadium and have to pay to keep the stadium up.

Both of those ideas have been mentioned as ways to eliminate the excessive funds.
Ivory Brigade
Stradivarius
I like the stadium upkeep idea. The bigger the show the higher the upkeep cost for that show will be.
12 years later
Nakoda
im not computer geek but i mean if you get rid of the excessive funds by spending them which technically deletes them from the site wouldn't that make more room so alex can make more updates and what not

Kiowa's 2nd account.

Stradivarius
I don't think that's how it works lol. The money is just a number. The number could go on forever without preventing Alex from updating the site.
12 years later
KyleG6
I think use that idea but the less people or less skilled people in the league the less money is awarded.