Login Create Account
FMA NCAA Bracket Challenge
Jhawk
We are hosting a bracket competition for March Madness. So join up pick the teams you think will win. Even if you aren't a big fan of basketball you could at least pick by colors or mascots.

http://fantasymarchingband.mayhem.cbssports.com/e?ttag=BPM14_paste_cbsinv
Ivory Brigade
Nakoda
Women's Bracket - http://games.espn.go.com/tournament-challenge-bracket-women/2014/en/group?groupID=5439

Like the men's bracket the password to the group is FMA
"*slowly strips off your clothes.*" - Cire

Kiowa's 2nd account.

#Louisville #Cardinals #L1C4
Jhawk
I don't know where you can find a women's bracket league if someone knows then maybe they can help set one up.
Ivory Brigade
Nakoda
I found one went back and edited my first comment so it appears at the top with yours

Kiowa's 2nd account.

Nakoda
Also i set up some discussion threads on Jhawks idk how to do mine but Jhawk if you want i can promote you to pool president of the womens bracket since im actually in the tourney im not gonna have much time to manage it

Kiowa's 2nd account.

Nakoda
did it anyway lol

Kiowa's 2nd account.

TeamFrenchToast
Should be fun! What's everyones final four picks?
Wolverines (CLASS)
Rock Creek Marching Band
MrsRomo
Currently it's Florida, Arizona, Michigan St and....Louisville.
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
TeamFrenchToast
Haha, I agree with everything but Florida. I've actually got UCLA beating New Mexico in the elite eight. Florida's great, don't get me wrong, but they struggled in the SEC tournament against a weak field, while UCLA beat Arizona.
Wolverines (CLASS)
Rock Creek Marching Band
Nakoda
yea i may go back and change mine before the 20th lol i think florida will lose its cool

Kiowa's 2nd account.

TeamFrenchToast
I actually think the committee did Louisville a favor by putting them as a 4 seed in the midwest regional. Sweet Sixteen and Elite Eight games will be played in Indy, which will basically be home games for them. I went to the UL-Duke game last year, there must have been at least 30,000 Louisville fans there.
Wolverines (CLASS)
Rock Creek Marching Band
Nakoda
I agree with Louisvilles seeding i mean idk y people are getting so worked up about it because at the end of the day someone like Eastern Kentucky can surprise the heck out of you and win it all other wise they wouldn't be in the tournament. Seeding is just a number what matters is how the team plays.

Kiowa's 2nd account.

Nakoda
and I have the same as you Kaitlin lol

Kiowa's 2nd account.

Nakoda
2 hours and 25 mins until selection monday i predict us ladies get a 2 or 3 seed I will be very happy and surprised if we got that final 1 seed

Kiowa's 2nd account.

MrsRomo
Hoping for a good seed for you all Asia! :) I'm guess you all will be on the opposite side of the bracket from UConn
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
Nakoda
I hope so, because we just practically played back to back games with each other if they wanted to make it a true tourney they'd put them across from us

Kiowa's 2nd account.

Nakoda
lol we can have a 16 seed and have UCONN on the opposite side of the bracket and I'll be a happy camper

Kiowa's 2nd account.

Jhawk
My final four for mens is Florida, Creighton, Wichita, Mich St. I have Florida winning it all, but I think any of my final 4 could take it minus Wichita.

I'm not sure if they could beat Louisville, but if they do they should make it to the final 4. As for why Creighton, I am a fan of McDermott. And if he stays hot the whole tournament then I can see them winning.

For womens I have no idea so my final four are UCONN, NC, Baylor and Louisville. With UCONN winning it all no offense to Asia, but they just seem unstoppable right now.
Ivory Brigade
Nakoda
none taken i would loooove a rematch with baylor

Kiowa's 2nd account.

Nakoda
but mulkey doesnt like walz and walz doesn't like her so we didnt schedule her like ncaa asked us to this yr

Kiowa's 2nd account.