Login Create Account
Commentator and Moderator Mass Email
Stradivarius
I would trust you cire lol if I was busy I would just say hey dude fix some bugs. No problem.
12 years later
Nakoda
i want the old lay out back this nintendo stuff...no no no
"*slowly strips off your clothes.*" - Cire

Kiowa's 2nd account.

#Louisville #Cardinals #L1C4
Stradivarius
lol I kinda like it like this better. It is better than what we had before. An improvement on this would be a more modern look. But this is kinda funny I like it.
12 years later
gcurrier
I agree with Cire and also agree with League leaders being able to mass email their League. I love the forums to an extent but it's the getting way the heck off topic sometimes that gets me skipping them, especially certain ones and I end up missing something. Plus the league email could be something only the league could see, vote on or discuss. I can ignore mass emails I don't want as well but rather not and further miss something important.

I'm usually down for something like the basketball brackets (I'm in one outside here) probably missed it because I'm too busy right now to read through a lot of chattering to get to the good stuff.
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
cire
One thing that might be a good work around would be to have a forum for each league that only league members can see
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
gcurrier
i have thought of that too--not that i dont want an open one now as well--but for actual league business it would be cool.
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
Stradivarius
I would like that. It'd also be cool if you could get a notification if the league forum is active. Not like for every post, but when the forum becomes active after several hours without a post.
12 years later
Nakoda
swear the people against this idea lol act as if they get 20+ messages a day lol

Kiowa's 2nd account.

Stradivarius
lol that is why it only would send a message after, like, 6 hours of inactivity.
12 years later
Jhawk
Honestly if I had the power to do this. I might send message a season and that would have been for the parade competition.
Ivory Brigade
Stradivarius
That'd be pretty cool to have like 50 or more groups at the parade!
12 years later
Jhawk
On second thought maybe not...
Ivory Brigade
Nakoda
lol if that did happen you could always do first 15 in or look at song choices and pick your favorites

Kiowa's 2nd account.

Nakoda
or you could have all the moderators get together and divide it up and each of u have a certain number to review and then mash the reviews into one big one

Kiowa's 2nd account.

cire
A lot of full forum sites will have an email go out when a new reply is made in a subscribed forum - but nothing after that..

It can be a lot of work coding wise though for a custom forum. An RSS feed might be easier to deal with.
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
Nakoda
well get better! lol i so wish there was a DCI video game..choose your drum corps or make your own

Kiowa's 2nd account.

Stradivarius
I wish there was a game like that. Like a way to control your marcher and make him hit his sets and play the right notes and stuff.
12 years later
Jhawk
Did you guys ever see that Tuba Hero article posted by the onion a while back?
Ivory Brigade
Stradivarius
No... what is it?
12 years later
Jhawk
http://www.theonion.com/articles/activision-reports-sluggish-sales-for-sousaphone-h,2246/
Ivory Brigade