Login Create Account
Charity Event
Nakoda
I thought of something pretty cool. You know how you can support FMA and what not well what if once in a while we had a charity even like donate to breast cancer or asperger's foundation and you have to pay to join and winner gets like a huge pack of things to help them in game like they would if they got a pack for supporting fma.

Now of course the site would need to be like 50 times more active but hey you gotta look into the future!
"*slowly strips off your clothes.*" - Cire

Kiowa's 2nd account.

#Louisville #Cardinals #L1C4
Mustang
Sounds awesome but I wouldn't expect like a whole hunch of ppl to join the event lol but great idea
Jhawk
I've been hoping that we might be able to do the contest again where any extra money made from buying supporter packs would go towards helping a drum corp again. Or helping someone march. Or even just helping one of the keep art in school programs.
Ivory Brigade
cire
Yeah, Alex did something like this seasons ago, where the highest scoring corps (I think) would get to choose a drum corps to donate HMM's extra money from all of the paid Supports. I forget how much it was but I ended up winning it and donated it to SoCal Dream
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
gcurrier
Very cool idea
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
Nakoda
this was supposed to go in the suggestions gosh darn it asia

Kiowa's 2nd account.

Nakoda
i came up with it cuz coach gave us homework to do after the season and its to work with a charity and being a two time leukemia survivor myself, and going to the children's hospital once a week to put smiles on kids faces already i thought to do a charity for autistic children with cancer

Kiowa's 2nd account.

TrumpetVinny
Ever since the store switch, I believe the cash, which was already low, has gone down. I personally would not be opposed to ads. I'd be willing to turn adblock off on this site as long as they're not pop ups or obnoxious.
KStove is a jerk for breaking my records.
Jhawk
I agree ads aren't a big deal for me as long as it is from a reputable place. There are some ads that put viruses in them.
Ivory Brigade