Login Create Account
Alohomora Arts Announces S34 Productions
MrsRomo
Today in Orlando, Alohomora Arts president, MrsRomo, announced the show selections for all ensembles for season 34. "After a good effort from all of our groups in Division 1,
We are hopeful and optimistic that season 33 is just money in the bank for season 34. We are looking forward to producing new and unique shows that have a creative edge and wow factor to secure all four ensembles a spot on finals night.

Veelas, Alohomora Arts' pageantry arts ensemble will be channeling their inner Frozen heart In their performance of Idina Menzel's theatrical version of "Let if Go". The group will use a variety of flags, weapons, and props to help them "conceal, don't feel" and to "put on a show" that is sure to be powerful and emotional for all. Besides, the cold never bothered them anyways.

Dumbledore's Army Marching Band (the D.A....get it?) warns their fans and viewers not to do the crime if you can't do the time in their performance of "Crime and Punishment". 'The Jazz Police' is movement 1 and includes an exciting percussive break. Movement 2 is a sultry rendition of 'Cell Block Tango' from the hit musical 'Chicago'. Finally, movement 3 is an energetic finale featuring music from Disney-Pixar's 'The Incredibles'...every story needs a superhero, right?

Death Eater Drums presents "Between the Lines" for their season 34 production. "Between the Lines" is a musical exploration of human emotion. Each section is featured in the the varied emotions ones feels throughout the day, if you read "Between the Lines".

Lastly, the Order of the Phoenix Drum and Bugle Corps will be repelling the classic story of Lewis Carrol's 'Alice in Wonderland' in a production entitled "Wonderland". 'The Adventure Begins' in movement 1 as a flute soloist acts as Alice's voice, narrating her own adventure. Audience and performers alike will be energized by the exciting pit & battery feature at the beginning of the show. In movement 2 - Croquet with the Queen - playful melodies illustrate a friendly croquet match. Suddenly, tensions change across the corps and a strong choral sound foreshadows of the impending doom of movement 3, 'The Trial'. Majestic brass sounds fanfare as the trial opens and lead a into a surprising vocal feature, building to the climax of the show. Movement 4 'The Chase/The Awakening', the voice of Alice returns as the tempo increases til the climax, when suddenly it reverts back to a scene reminiscent of the start of the show.

MrsRomo also mentioned that all four ensembles are hosting their own competitions TBA and welcome all to apply; "We look forward to competing and hosting so many of the best bands across FMA in season 34."
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD