Login Create Account
Kiowan and Nakodan take leave of absence
Nakoda
Well when I talked to the coach for the Lynx she said since I am physically built and ready for the WNBA that I won't probably be a starter BUT I would get a decent amount of playing time because they need a strong forward on the court. Otherwise they wouldn't have picked me.
"*slowly strips off your clothes.*" - Cire

Kiowa's 2nd account.

#Louisville #Cardinals #L1C4
cire
yup!
Nakoda: "im gonna slap russ with his own balls after the game"
Nakoda
And even if I start on a teacher's salary thats still a lot of money just for 5 months, plus half the time ill be on the road, food will be paid for, room and board paid for etc etc so thats a lot of money i don't have to use lol not to mention i'd be making money on the side for advertising im sure i already advertise nike's just do it shirts lol they pay me well

now i need to have a family and a college coaching career and my lif will be perfection

Kiowa's 2nd account.

gcurrier
Congrats! I met a WNBA star when it was first started but sadly follow basketball so little I couldn't tell you who it was. Lol I was traveling with a coworker in Oklahoma City and we were stuck at our hotel due to weather. She had breakfast next to us and he said, do you know who that is (obviously no since I still don't remember) and he said she is the Michael Jordon of the WNBA. Well she over heard and was very flattered and chatted with us a bit. There, can't say I'm name dropping lol hopefully someday that's you.
Chairman/Founder CLASS; INSPIRE! President, ENCORE

Nemesis-33X World Drum Corps Champ
Marching Knights-48X World Band Champ
The Knight Guard-36X Wrld Guard Champ
KnightDrum-60X Wrld Perc Champ
cire
I'm surprised you all aren't all fat with how much food money you get
Jhawk
I used to hang out with Jackie Stiles when her sister played at Missouri State like she did. Which was kinda awesome since she was the only reason why I watched WNBA cause she came from where I did. Sadly her career was all but done at that time.

So stay healthy Asia and don't over do it.
Ivory Brigade
Nakoda
I'm trying. I'm trying to quit sodas omg its so hard I think I have an addiction I keep sneaking to like a gas station to get one lol.

As far as the Michael Jordan of the WNBA lol well that's me of course lol jp. That one is debatable on who but most people will say it's Cheryl Miller BUT she was before the WNBA's time so in my opinion it's Cynthia Cooper but Brittany Griner is still amazing as always. Lol I'm kind of nervous to play her since I never have before.

Kiowa's 2nd account.

FastForward
Congratulations Asia ... You are going to be great !!!
Corps: Spectrum Force
Band: Full Spectrum
Guard: Light Spectrum
Drumline: Rythmic Spectrum

BoD for MAoMA and NWD
Founder of CGA
Director of FastForward, Inc.
cawheat
As for me: GO LYNX!!!!

Congrats!
cire
Serious question for our star

In all honesty.. comparing WNBA to NBA or mens basketball.. do you think the best WNBA team could compete against a.) the best high school mens team in the country or b.) the worst NBA team in the country?
MrsRomo
High school? Really?
MrsRomo
Director
Alohomora Arts
---
Order of the Phoenix - Div I DC - ICE - Founder
Dumbledore's Army - Div I MB
Veela's - Div I CG - FLAG - Founder
Death Eaters - Div I DL - DRUMS BoD
cire
There are some amazing high school teams out there, some with multiple future stars in them.

LeBron could have gone Pro as a sophmore or junior
Nakoda
Not saying this because I'm on the team but recently the Lynx have been on the rise I don't follow high school like that but I think the Sparks, Lynx, and Conn Sun. All three could beat the Knicks lol

Kiowa's 2nd account.